Writing Literature
What do you guys use to write literature, like books, novels, instruction manuals, that kind of stuff?

This question has been with me for a good number of years. It's a big question, so that's why I am not including a poll.

You see, I have been using word processors as they are generally easy answer for just writing a piece of document that communicates, and when I say "communicates," I just mean far from specific.

I am also considering downloading myself a copy of Adobe Dreamweaver. Personally, I don't see Dreamweaver as a good way to code web pages as you don't use it to code exactly; instead, I see it as a glorified word processor. No accounting for taste, I guess.

I know Microsoft Office includes Publisher and Calligra, in addition to a word processor, has another program tailor-made for books and novels, which is part of the reason I came here and posted this thread. So, do you use it?

Opinions? Suggestions? What is your poison?
I don't know much so the closest thing I would use is Microsoft Word and the basic text editors that come with the computer.
Correction: Calligra no longer has an application made just for writing books. It's all in one word processor. Sorry about misleading you guys.
Microsoft Word or any (physical) exercise book or whatever notepad in my mobile. The last one is especially useful since most worthwhile thoughts come to mind while I'm in a vehicle of some kind or perhaps stranded in some kind of a lobby. Physical exercise copies are handy when oneĀ finds it bothersome to Plug in and START the computer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nobel Prize in Literature workerbee 29 78,324 Oct 10, 2019, 09:14 am
Last Post: workerbee
  Recommendations for LGBTQ Literature from Spain guyngho69 0 15,807 Sep 30, 2018, 16:39 pm
Last Post: guyngho69
  Which Type of Shakespeare Literature Impresses You? RobertX 4 19,177 Jul 23, 2016, 17:28 pm
Last Post: Philidor
  Book writing help need ddoking007 2 16,230 Jan 30, 2014, 23:53 pm
Last Post: ddoking007