Windows 7 SP1 Ultimate (64 Bit) Computer-User
A little something I wrote to help some people get this working.

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/9175198/W...864_Bit%29

"This torrent works great, thank you so much computer-user.

I dont use the activator that comes with the torrent I prefer to use ULoader

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/5235631/Uloader_6.0.0.6

I make a bootable USB stick with the software included in this torrent, then I boot from USB stick. You may have to set it in bios to be able to do this so google your motherboard and see how it is done.

Go through the windows 7 set up, I delete all partitions on all hard drives and then I make a new partition on the hard drive that this OS will be installed on.

For me it asks for a serial number I uncheck the box to auto authenticate and just press NEXT without entering any numbers, this will activate trial mode.

Once on the windows desktop
install your chipset drivers (hope you had them handy) so that you can connect to the internet.

Then download all the latest updates, computer user says this windows was not modified but for some reason its smart enough to not download the update that will detect any false copies so I think that is weird but its also helpful because you DONT want to download that update.

Dont worry about it because like I said windows will NOT download it, download all the latest important updates (all important updates WILL be checked you do NOT need to check anything in there because you might by mistake CHECK the update that will fuck shit up).

Then download the non important updates.
I dont usually get the windows suggested updates for my hardware such as sound or video drivers because its more reliable to just go through your specific hardware website and grab them from there.

Once you do all of that start up uLoader which you can get from here this is the one I use, I cant vouch for any other version or any other type of activation procedure because this is what ive done. I have done it about 4 times on 4 different pc works like a charm:

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/5235631/Uloader_6.0.0.6

Start uloader as ADMINISTRATOR
press uloader button
from the drop down box select any CERTslic
from the drop down box select any key
select DEFAULT where it says select loader
and press install
it will ask to reboot and VOILA!

windows is activated.

remember dont download that fucking update or everything is kaput.

you can see it clearly in windows updates as there will always be 1 important update unchecked.

have a good one folks, dont thank me thank computer user for awesome torrent!"
Is there a way to automate the activation process with Uloader was it was for Daz's Loader?

The both of you should be thanked. Smile
Is it necessary to install the updates before running the uloader? I tried to run it as you say before installing them and an error message pop up, giving me the choice of letting the application try to finish and closing it. I let it run, but the progress bar in the lowest part of the window doesn't reach the end, and the buttons "install" and "uninstall" appear greyed out. I reboot but the system remains unactivated. What am I doing wrong?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ultimate Kodi Setup Guide for Newbies (Best TV Streaming App) davehess 3 37,922 May 03, 2022, 23:31 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  Driver only available for Windows Vista/7 but your machine running Windows 10 theSEMAR 0 18,872 Aug 13, 2020, 21:19 pm
Last Post: theSEMAR
  Disable Windows Defender in Windows 10 Pro 19H1 theSEMAR 0 25,398 May 25, 2019, 19:00 pm
Last Post: theSEMAR