Why pirates-forum.org was down for a few days
Hello i just wanted to know why the site was down for a few days a couple weeks ago? just curious and thanks for all your hardwork.
Hamsters got drunk again! Fell off their wheels.
nice one politux Smile
(Aug 02, 2017, 18:03 pm)starfan01 Wrote: Hello i just wanted to know why the site was down for a few days a couple weeks ago? just curious and thanks for all your hardwork.

tpb and affiliate sites have been falling over and being patched up for a decade now.

essentially, something goes wrong. Then a while for the admin to sober up and fix the problem.

legend has it, when a copyright troll takes a top level domain down, it takes a day or two to fix

but when the admins have to sober up, we're looking at a few days
This time Winston was too sober and couldn't figure out how to work the keyboard without properly blurred vision. Being in such unfamiliar territory, it took him a while to get back in the zone.
I don't know.I am a newbie in here.
Don't mind.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why does TPB now prompt to install a downloader kintocloud 3 272 Mar 22, 2024, 04:20 am
Last Post: SectorVector
  SuprBay: Cannot log in at thepiratebay.org oldtvshow2 0 835 Jan 08, 2024, 15:35 pm
Last Post: oldtvshow2
  I cannot log-in in ThePirateBay.org Weee 1 1,497 Dec 13, 2023, 19:55 pm
Last Post: dickhead
  Why does main.js not load? HenryCan 3 2,276 Dec 08, 2023, 01:06 am
Last Post: kron
  Malware issue when accessing TPB.org dothackjhe 0 2,800 Jun 27, 2023, 09:00 am
Last Post: dothackjhe