Which country will you prefer to live.
I'm in France, and plan moving to UK when I'll have enough money. Coming from Russia, it is a great and positive change for me Smile I hate my native country.
I would like to live in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland.
England, my England Smile

If you get off your backside plenty of work, housing good and life is sweet. Nice people who speak properly the food is cosmopolitan. Shigh why would anyone want more. English countryside can't be beat.

But be a down and out bum you reap what you sow but thats the same anywhere. Tongue
any country that worshiped me as a GOD
(Oct 02, 2014, 16:15 pm)Picklock Wrote: any country that worshiped me as a GOD

That could be anywhere we have the weirdos believing in all sorts everywhere you being a popcorn muncher could have it's own cult and be the "Popcorn munching god" for all the reasoning there is behind some of em. In the UK we tolerate even you sir. But back to the OP's question.......... England.
(Oct 02, 2014, 17:15 pm)snilloc Wrote:
(Oct 02, 2014, 16:15 pm)Picklock Wrote: any country that worshiped me as a GOD

That could be anywhere we have the weirdos believing in all sorts everywhere you being a popcorn muncher could have it's own cult and be the "Popcorn munching god" for all the reasoning there is behind some of em. In the UK we tolerate even you sir. But back to the OP's question.......... England.

ok then...
I'll prepared my eeeviiilll plans to convert England peoples into believing a pop corn muncher is divine
snilloc, what do the English people think about paying your hard-earned taxes to the "Royal" Family?
(Oct 02, 2014, 22:00 pm)RobertX Wrote: snilloc, what do the English people think about paying your hard-earned taxes to the "Royal" Family?

ask the Scottish
snilly say "NO, Thank you"
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
(Oct 02, 2014, 22:00 pm)RobertX Wrote: snilloc, what do the English people think about paying your hard-earned taxes to the "Royal" Family?

In everyday life the subject just doesn't come up. Every now and then the tabloids try and remind us and stir stuff up but our taxes are taken at source and in the great scheme of things they bring in far more to this country than we pay them.

The international aid budget from the UK is £10.3bn. So paying the Royals a few million is small potatoes really.
I live in VietNam and will chose Nha Trang city to continue living here

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tell me which phone out of these would you choose? VantaBlac 2 5,206 Feb 10, 2023, 11:37 am
Last Post: VantaBlac
  You do not die or get addicted to ANY drug if you do not abuse it. vonRicht 97 147,878 Feb 23, 2021, 16:47 pm
Last Post: dueda
  If You Live in the USA QiikSand 46 59,092 Jul 26, 2020, 00:13 am
Last Post: QiikSand
  Post Your Favourite LIVE Stream RobertX 0 10,434 Aug 23, 2019, 22:39 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  Free Live TV? lahara 12 28,091 Dec 04, 2018, 11:28 am
Last Post: reonk