What does one do if he doesn't know anything about Pearl Harbour
On Youtube shorts, many Americans are asked a question: "When did the attack on Pearl Habour happen and what was the significance of it?" they would baulk out and say stuff like "1980?" One person actually got it right.

Of course, I wasn't interviewed, nor do I know absolutely nothing about Pearl Habour; I learned about it at school. Heck there was even a movie about it.

But for those did didn't know, what should they do from now on? Just read history non-stop?
That is a tragic side effect of todays social warfare. Schools all over choosing their own curriculums and pumping out graduates that are ill prepared for traditional responsible living. It's easier to be American if you know why we are Americans. More and more it's about the skills to line up free paychecks. Like serial baby raising for the biggest child support income and welfare checks. Pearl Harbor is a waste of time when working those other skills. Fortunately Youtube is a massive resource for self education that has never been available before. So people have the opportunity to catch up on what they have been denied. I expect to be continuing to learn thru Youtube or it's equivalent till the day I die.
Sounds like a good point, Youtube teaching you.

It's just too bad Youtube makes it stupidly annoying to follow its "rules."
Yea, it aint perfect. It used to not have commercials. But even now, I am glued to youtubes. Skipping past commercials and stuff like that. With youtube, I do all my own repair work. Including HVAC overhaul way cheaper than the repairmen that rape you. And there is so much posted of how ACs work, that the repair details have more meaning than just a list of steps to perform. Before this was HVAC forum. With a "public" thread forbidden to post technical details, and a professional thread that required entering your repairmans license number. The internet is knocking down the doors on secrets. I even got a tank of the newer 410a freon for my needs from the internet without a license. I still cant buy HVAC anything in my local stores. The internet is the key to freedom. And it's the only reason we don't have a recession going on now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nazi Is As Nazi Does: Russia Plunders Ukraine's Art Treasures CaptButler 9 10,487 May 04, 2023, 16:05 pm
Last Post: CaptButler
  Tainted Pearl Harbor water poisoned 6,000 people: US Navy Resurgence 0 7,607 Jul 03, 2022, 01:10 am
Last Post: Resurgence
  Russia does not recognize Israel’s sovereignty over Golan Heights Resurgence 0 7,086 Jun 30, 2022, 01:58 am
  European gas prices jump 25% in one day amid dropping Nord Stream supply Resurgence 0 5,754 Jun 16, 2022, 16:50 pm
  From the Life Imitates Art Dept.: Paranoid Pooty does his doody in a suitcase CaptButler 0 5,469 Jun 11, 2022, 09:58 am
Last Post: CaptButler