What are the site ranks?
I'm writing some code to filter torrents by ranks using piratebay API (apibay.org) but I can't find the full list of ranks (torrent statuses).
So far, I've discovered some, from lowest to highest: 'all', 'member', 'vip', 'trusted', 'moderator','supermod'.

I think 'helper' and 'admin' or 'administrator' should be added, but I'm not sure the exact keywords and their order.
Can someone tell me the full list of ranks and their order from lowest to highest?  Huh

FYI the ranks can be observed by checking status field of a JSON entry, such as https://apibay.org/precompiled/data_top100_all.json

After some more research, my current list of ranks from lowest to highest: 'trusted', 'vip', 'helper', 'moderator','supermod', 'admin'.
Am i correct guys?
TPB ranks for uploaders are: user (ie ordinary uploader with no status), Trusted (pink skull), and VIP (green skull).

Crew ranks, from lowest onwards are: Helper (blue skull), Moderator, and Supermod. You won't find an uploading account for the TPB Admin on TPB.

We don't recruit TPB Helpers anymore, but there may still be some blue skulls on TPB.
Thanks for your reply. I need the exact words as they appear on the response JSON.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, so the order from lowest rank to highest rank is: ['user', 'trusted', 'vip', 'helper', 'moderator', 'supermod']
Or please suggest the sensible order from the worst trusted to the most trusted rank.
That's the correct order, but I wouldn't call any of those ranks 'worst trusted' or 'most trusted.' There are many ordinary uploaders with no status who've uploaded some fantastic torrents. It all depends on what you're searching for. If you're looking for something fairly niche, or rare, and only one copy is on site that's been uploaded by someone with no status, you shouldn't disregard it just because they have no skull.
Understood. TPB ranks don't always translate into quality, that's expected.

Thank you very much for your help.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Pirate Bay Site Status Thread (not for personal account issues) Suprbay 1,527 4,484,821 Oct 03, 2023, 01:16 am
Last Post: RobertX
  TPB site format KTrout 5 4,273 Sep 07, 2023, 09:58 am
Last Post: KTrout
  Site Issue Alexs 4 4,028 Aug 20, 2023, 03:29 am
Last Post: Alexs
  Site is Unusable MattShizzle 14 11,799 May 23, 2023, 15:21 pm
Last Post: MattShizzle
  Redirected to Malicious Site MattShizzle 0 7,963 Oct 02, 2022, 18:15 pm
Last Post: MattShizzle