Western Union Hacks, worth it?
Hey guys!
Ive seen some people offering ways to hack WU transfers, so I want to ask you guys. Have anyone tried/had profit on this scheme? Thanks
That's illegal.
This may serve as example: https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-What-a-cunning-Trojan

Usually, only very fool people (idiots and elders) fall for such schemes, or the silly email "you just got a million dollars from the Ministry of Botswana"...

But I tought here it was about piracy, not theft. I hate thieves!
I have profited huge: send me your full name, address, social insurance number, credit card number, car registration (even if it is your parents). I will make you MAD CASH Big Grin
(Jan 18, 2018, 07:41 am)Sr_Soil Wrote: I have profited huge: send me your full name, address, social insurance number, credit card number, car registration (even if it is your parents). I will make you MAD CASH Big Grin

Hahahahaaha Big Grin

That's very kind of you! I doubt I can get any better offer!! Heart

(Jan 18, 2018, 07:31 am)dueda Wrote: This may serve as example: https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-What-a-cunning-Trojan

Usually, only very fool people (idiots and elders) fall for such schemes, or the silly email "you just got a million dollars from the Ministry of Botswana"...

But I tought here it was about piracy, not theft. I hate thieves!

Well, yeah... you got a point... I'll have a look in this link, but I saw a well rated seller offering this service, so I saw myself tempted to try...
IDK
On the other hand you can see all these schemes and agreements that big companies do to avoid paying their taxes as a kind of "theft"
How about get a job so you don't have to steal/beg for money like a dirty monkey ? Just my suggestion.

Western Union should be closed for good, it's mostly used by those Nigerian scammers.
Or at least they should re-brand themselves to Southern Union.

World was a better place without them.
(Jan 19, 2018, 06:28 am)Mr.Masami Wrote: How about get a job so you don't have to steal or beg for money like a dirty monkey ? Just my suggestion.

Western Union should be closed for good, it's mostly used by those Nigerian scammers.

And how about stop being racist? Just a suggestion hahahaha
Where did you get this statistic? mymommytoldme.com? hahahaha

You don't have a clue about my life, so instead of shit in someone else's post why don't you search and give your opinions in something you can be constructive? Just saying bro... This God complex have to be left behind for your own sake
I'm not being racist, this are "so called" FACTS.

It's true I don't know you, but I see you're trying to find a way for easy money. Just forget it and don't explode from reading my posts.
(Jan 19, 2018, 06:51 am)Mr.Masami Wrote: I'm not being racist, this are "so called" FACTS.

It's true I don't know you, but I see you're trying to find a way for easy money. Just forget it and don't explode from reading my posts.

Man I'm not exploding at all, if you show the source where you got your "facts" about it I'll consider your words... 'till that, you're just being racist and that is a real fact.

off u go...
You can google western union scams and see how much money they steal using it, 99% are Nigerians and WU got most profits from them because no sane person would use WU to transfer millions of dollars.

Off I go...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Was it worth $40,000 Agricola 7 16,424 May 20, 2015, 08:36 am
Last Post: DeGun
  Is Nvidia worth it? ShadyJay 3 12,022 Sep 21, 2014, 04:20 am
Last Post: Q91
  Redditors Propose Setting Up A 'Consumers' Union' To Fight Back Against ... Mike 0 8,251 Aug 15, 2014, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Mike