Welcome to the RiffTrax forum / Say "Hi" here
Hi All,

Just saying hello and looking forward to contributing here! I've been lurking quite a bit and so happy I found this community :-)

On a related note, are there specific rules for creating new posts? I'm missing a few Rifftrax specials and was looking to see if anyone had them. ie. Rifftrax Live: Jimmy Jet Commercial
There's generally no specific rules, though people prefer if you search before asking for something to be reposted. (Be sure to use the Advanced Search above and specifically search within the Rifftrax subforum. Most things are usually easy to find mention of, at least, even if links are dead. We've tried to keep as much up as possible and there's threads where things have been reposted that aren't titled something you might click on at first glance, if you weren't searching for something specific.)
Hi, long time, lurker first poster, huge fan of mtsk3 and rifftrax and this site. which is a godsend. I've lucked out been able to get a few live riffs on dvd and gotten to see Anaconda in theaters but being able to watch the others is really nice.
Hello! It's great to finally be on here, I've been using it for a while now. Hopefully I can find ways to contribute. Also, just want to say THANK YOU!!!!!!
Stumbled onto MST3K when it originally aired on SYFY channel and the kids and I fell in love with it and often go together and see RiffTrax Live events. So I'll stop just lurking on this page and finally joined in. Thanks to all the members for making this a daily read.
Huge MST3K fan since the early 90s. Got me through many rough patches in life. Anyway, happy to be here. 

[Image: nag6A1k.jpg]
Yoooo, cant wait to find some good rifftrax here, their catalog is so huge! Big MST3K fan, watched all the movies, now on to the next adventure!

Cheers
Hello! Was directed to this forum and am eager to check it out and join in! Discovered MST3k way back when MTV did a free preview weekend of Comedy Central and they showed "Alien from L.A."... We missed the opening every time they showed it and didn't find out what it was (no CC with our cable!) until NBC began airing the show... Proud fans since, and always eager to meet others!
Hello! Can't say how happy I am to have found ya'll ! Some of these are getting impossible to find. I look forward to reading everyone's posts Smile
Say Hello to the folks, Bobby!

"Hello, folks!"

I've been lurking here for years, just signed up for an account so I could send Shibby a link to some requested files.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted to say thanks: Final Justice (Rifftrax Ver) Crankwhore 4 6,600 Mar 29, 2023, 01:23 am
Last Post: Crankwhore
  Request: 4x Rifftrax.com "HD Medium" Rifftrax Live mp4 files bsg4you 3 6,267 Mar 28, 2023, 09:16 am
Last Post: bsg4you
  Welcome Back Monkeyflyers! SBBubbles01 9 7,229 Mar 11, 2023, 16:11 pm
Last Post: Meat Trademark
  bsg4you: Here's an early Riffmas share! 8x Enhanced 2022 Turkey Day Marathon Episodes bsg4you 8 6,700 Dec 19, 2022, 12:19 pm
Last Post: ocagwdwv
  REQ Before I Say Goodbye MATMAN 11 16,492 Sep 04, 2022, 23:35 pm
Last Post: Handy