Welcome to the RiffTrax forum / Say "Hi" here
Hi everyone!
Im so happy to have found you about a week ago. First of all, thank you to everyone who uploads here - its massively appreciated!
Ive been a longtime Rifftrax fan - Ive bought a number of them back when i had the cash, but due to some difficulties here im not able to do that anymore, so this place is a godsend.
I still do my best to support the Rifftrax guys when i can (i backed their Kickstarter, etc).
I noticed the torrent sites going quiet over time until i just couldn't find any new ones anymore, so after hours upon hours of poking around on various sites and forums i eventually found my way here.

I tried looking on this site to see if there are any other communities i could join, am i right in thinking that there are only two communities (this one and something called daz3d)? I was hoping i could find communities for things like audiobooks and/or tabletop rpg games, etc?

Im not sure if i can contribute much, but if theres something i can do then let me know. Bonesaw is Ready!
Hello everyone!  

I stumbled upon this forum recently and was joyously overjoyed to find a community of Rifftrax/MST fans like this.  I've already gotten at least 1 solid load of laughs perusing the threads here, and I even learned a little something at the same time.

WL
Greetings everyone. Just wanted to say Hi and that this place is AMAZING. I buy what I can from the site and have been able to find here what Ive missed. Since I cant seem to find a donate button for the site, I will gladly go purchase anything the site needs to fill any request I can. Thank you again so much for this forum.
hellos, I am new here and appreciate, the effort you guys go through Smile
Hey everyone, I just want to say hi here. I've been a bit of a lurker for the past month or so and I love that this forum exists. I do try to give as much money as I can to RiffTrax when I can to support them and Red Letter Media as well. Thanks for all that you do. Also loving the bootleg audio for the RiffTrax Live shows that couldn't be released!
Hello, everyone! I've been lurking here for a long time and finally needed to post something, so I figured I would post in here as well to introduce myself. I've been a RT/MST fan since the first season of MST3K back in 89, or 90 was it? Somewhere around there. Whatever it was, I've watched the entire series multiple times, and luckily found out about Rifftrax right when it came out. I haven't watched every RT because of life and being a husband, father, grandfather, working, etc.; but I have seen several of them over the years. I've also seen all of The Film Crew and Cinematic Titanic. Basically, I've been watching these delightful Minnesotans for most of my life. Their humor and references shaped who I am today.

I've tried my best to contribute to them when I'm able. I bought several MST3K DVDs in the past, bought some RT JtJ here and there, backed a couple kickstarters, and I attend every live show that is broadcast to my local theater unless I'm for some reason unable to go. I know they deserve much more than what I give them, but maybe some day I'll be in a better position and can make a big donation to them. Anyway, that's my story. I'm really glad this place exists and you guys are so amazing for the work you do!
Saying hi here first. This forum has been a huge help in filling in my collection.

I've been a MSTIE fan since college and have been collecting them since DAP.org. I own about 90% of the DVD releases for that show.

When Rifftrax hit my radar I immediately snapped up both Roadhouse and the Fifth Element and haven't stopped since. I own pretty much every Commentary MP3 and have made my own mixed mkv files for all of them. I also own nearly every short except I think the Batman series.

The one thing my budget hasn't allowed me to keep up on are the feature VODs. I own maybe 10% of them at best and finally was inspired to track them down and fill in my collection, donating or purchasing where I can. Thank you so much for everything archived here. Between the forum and the torrents, I've found nearly everything. There's a few I'll be asking for soon once I've sorted through everything I've gotten. And if I can help anyone with what I have, happy to share.
Greetings, all!

Been a Mistie since 4th Season of MST3K and have followed it till the end, and loved Cinematic Titanic, Film Crew, and, of course, Rifftrax!

Many thanks to this community for providing many hours of riffing madness!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

~Dan
Registered just to say thanks so much. Awesome Place
Hey guys I'm new to RiffTrax but I am interested to learn. Seems like a good community you have here.

What is the best RiffTrax to watch?

Hope you have a nice day.

-ptx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rifftrax Live 2024 Kickatarter announced ageekyguy 34 4,086 Yesterday, 18:54 pm
Last Post: JusSonic
  FAVORITE SCENE/LINE FROM A RIFFTRAX MOVIE OR SHORT TheDarkPrince2018 166 189,719 Mar 20, 2024, 16:37 pm
Last Post: ill88eagle
  Rifftrax on the Mads! Miss Martian 6 1,001 Mar 12, 2024, 23:50 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman
  "Samurai Cop" with 6 commentary tracks incl. Red Letter Media, Joe Bob, Rifftrax... mentallo 37 56,504 Mar 09, 2024, 16:06 pm
Last Post: alansmithee99
  Rifftrax - near 12 hour video on Youtude MATMAN 0 745 Mar 01, 2024, 09:49 am
Last Post: MATMAN