Welcome to the RiffTrax forum / Say "Hi" here
I'm so happy you have found you guys, my partner LOVES rifftrax so now I can surprise him!
Hello. <insert obligatory greeting message here>
Long time pirate first time poster. I'm collecting all rifftrax creature features. Ask if you need. Have ~200gb.

Still missing this one if y'all got the plug?

- Jurassic Park 2, lost world

Thanks gang
(Jun 10, 2023, 21:14 pm)Jurassic Pee Wrote: Long time pirate first time poster. I'm collecting all rifftrax creature features. Ask if you need. Have ~200gb.

Thanks gang

RiffTrax has never done a riff of The Lost World, so you're not missing it.
(Jun 11, 2023, 11:14 am)alansmithee99 Wrote:
(Jun 10, 2023, 21:14 pm)Jurassic Pee Wrote: Long time pirate first time poster. I'm collecting all rifftrax creature features. Ask if you need. Have ~200gb.

Thanks gang

RiffTrax has never done a riff of The Lost World, so you're not missing it.

I'm stilling learning the companies - it looks like this one is from "iRiffs," so fan-made? If anyone has the MP3, i'll sync. if not, i'll grab it and try to sync later this week. will post if it's not garbage lol 

Thanks for the reply!

https://www.rifftrax.com/iriff/mocktails...assic-park
I have such a deep, deep love for MST3K and the Rifftrax family. This forum is a blessing
Long time, first time.

Just saying hi (and thanks) to everyone who contributes to this awesome community.
Hi! Just made my first purchase on the rifftrax site. I was a little bummed because it was the edited it's a wonderful life riff. I just found our forum and now am got the Just the jokes and am gonna try to add it at an audio stream to the original film. Thanks for everyone in the forum!
hello pbay.
New aussie member here.
Glad to be part of the community.
Keep up the good work
Amazing forum. Just saying hello and happy to be here.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rifftrax Live 2024 Kickatarter announced ageekyguy 36 4,288 Yesterday, 20:22 pm
Last Post: JusSonic
  FAVORITE SCENE/LINE FROM A RIFFTRAX MOVIE OR SHORT TheDarkPrince2018 166 189,773 Mar 20, 2024, 16:37 pm
Last Post: ill88eagle
  Rifftrax on the Mads! Miss Martian 6 1,009 Mar 12, 2024, 23:50 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman
  "Samurai Cop" with 6 commentary tracks incl. Red Letter Media, Joe Bob, Rifftrax... mentallo 37 56,517 Mar 09, 2024, 16:06 pm
Last Post: alansmithee99
  Rifftrax - near 12 hour video on Youtude MATMAN 0 746 Mar 01, 2024, 09:49 am
Last Post: MATMAN