Welcome to the RiffTrax forum / Say "Hi" here
Hello everyone!  Thank you to all the uploaders and those who help upgrade the files.  I have grabbed (more than) Rolleyes a few files and appreciate them very much.  I will try to help out and give back to the community here.
Hi, all! Just wanted to say that I've been following the works of the Riffers since the early days on The Comedy Channel. As RiffTrax is the spiritual successor of MST3K, I'll just say in spirit solidarity, "Keep circulating the tapes."
Hi!
Been using these forums to find Riffs for a couple weeks so thought it was time to make an account Smile
Discovered Rifftrax after stumbling on their YouTube about a month ago (they have over 30 of their full movie riffs on there for free). Found this forum searching for free rifftrax (I have money issues and can't afford to buy them, but I do donate what I can to their site when I can), although I have been using Piratebay for over a decade.

Oh and, yes, The Room is my favorite Rifftrax so far and, yes, my name is actually Mark lol
Hello and thanks to the wonderful folks that bring the Rifftrax together! It is much appreciated!
Oh hai everyone, and thanks to all of you son of a bitches that help out with the requests!
Hi, longtime lurker short time poster. Just here to express a quick moment of gratitude for this forum. Thanks for all you do to help me fuel my riff collection.
I'm probably seeding your MST3k or Rifftrax related share right now.
Hi, Everyone. Let's Pitch In 'N' Get Cracking Here In Louisiana Doing Right, Eh? Now Then. Hateful Rich Overbearing Ugly Guys Hurt Royally Everytime Someone Eats A Radish, Carrot, Hors d'oeuvre, And Never Does Dishes. Eventually, Victor Eats Lunch Over Peoria Mit Ein Neuesberger Tod.
Hello. I have 500 GB of MST3K files and 1 TB of RiffTrax files. I would love to share them, but of course I do not want my IP address to lead back to me.

I use VPNs, natch. Is there some way to successfully obfuscate my identity while still sharing my files here, in a public forum?

Making an individual torrent of each file is not realizable, and given how often I add or tweak files, one big torrent is not realizable, either.

I have a paid Mega account (and I share two files there), but of course it's not 1.5 TB.

What do you suggest?
Hi all!

First time poster, short time lurker.  I would like to thank everyone for helping "circulate the tapes," as it were.  I have all the MST3K stuff (minus the "lost" stuff.....which I'm hoping will pop up on some randomly marked VHS tape in the future) and a healthy supply of RiffTrax.  (Not sure how to share them...I have Vuze, but do not know how to upload there.)  Any way that I can be of help, I will be glad to.   Big Grin
Hello Earthlings.  I'm waiting here to ambush my arch enemy "Prince of Space", The Scum!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hangin' Out with Rifftrax Robobex 4 762 Apr 19, 2024, 21:42 pm
Last Post: Robobex
  Talkin' Rifftrax Robobex 5 706 Apr 18, 2024, 19:27 pm
Last Post: Robobex
  Gumby: The Glob and The Groobee (Rifftrax Shorts) Robobex 8 1,173 Apr 17, 2024, 11:46 am
Last Post: Chad Pigeon
  Rifftrax Live 2024 Kickatarter announced ageekyguy 66 8,626 Apr 11, 2024, 11:49 am
Last Post: peephalk
  Has anyone ever "fixed" Rifftrax Live Time Chasers? ageekyguy 3 768 Apr 10, 2024, 11:19 am
Last Post: ageekyguy