Walk the Dark Street with the Mads coming soon!
Folks, they lived through the past two events! And now?

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-mads-wa...7426099625

I already bought my ticket.....and if they used Zoom again, I may have to do so this time.
Thanks in advance to the fine people that keep alive this fantastic community above anything. Except the occasional rotten oranges, of course.

I urge to you that will watch the live show, please ask them to keep doing those virtual events!! Look, I live at least 5k kilometres away from the nearest US soil, that mean in the last 10 years or so there was only one single time I, and certainly many others across the globe, could enjoy Frank and Trace. Remember that RT event back then? Anyway, don't get me wrong but I've laughed more in those movies (Glen or Glenda, The Tingler) than all rifftrax from this whole year so far. And we had batshit crazy stuff like suburban sasquatch and lichen colony ffs. Let me be more straight to the point here, THE WORLD NEED MORE FRANK AND TRACE IN OUR LIVES.

domo arigato you party animals
I've seen them do this one live several times. PLEASE see it and support them in this.

It was written and directed by the writer of Robot Monster, it's trying to be film noir and Chuck Connors plays psycho SO well.

There's "cameos" from a guy from the Coleman Francis movies (the FFA Guy in The Skydivers and the guy Coleman chokes in Red Zone Cuba) and Joe from Racket Girls

Love that there's going to be a filmed record of it. :-)
Hope its good!
I forgot this was tonight! Anybody see it? Or wanna upload it?
Here ya go!  I know we're in some hard times right now but please try to support these guys if you all can...I feel like they're both great for my soul these days, haha.  (Note: They have a hoooooorrrrrible copy of the movie and make fun of how bad the print is multiple times throughout)

Walk Hard (to watch)

[Image: https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F1...9d25901dad][Image: https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F1...b7286ac2f3]
suggestion : I think someone should make a thread of their own with all the links of the movies they already riffed and for future riffs.

also: Thanks, Rowsdower!
Thank You tripletap006, I didn't get a ticket for this one so it's much appreciated. I have already ordered mine for the shorts show though.
Righty. I was going to upload this one but thanks for beating me to it. You spared me the trouble.  Big Grin
Just a few tidbits about Kevin Joseph Aloysius "Chuck" Connors (source Wikipedia):

- Played four baseball games with the Brooklyn Dodgers' minor league team pre-war.
- Served as a tank warfare instructor at Fort Campbell, Kentucky, and later at West Point.
- After WII  played 53 games for my beloved Boston Celtics.
- Played two seasons for the Dodgers' AAA team, the Montreal Royals, before playing one game with the Dodgers in 1949.
- Did a ton of pro and amateur stuff off and on after that while pursuing a highly successful television and film career.
- Hosted the annual Chuck Connors Charitable Invitational Golf Tournament in Palm Springs, California, which raised over $400,000 for the Angel View Crippled Children's Foundation.
- Starred in Kill Them All and Come Back Alone (1968), Maniac Killer (1987), Salmonberries (1991), and of course Tourist Trap (1979)!

MLB stats:
Batting average: .238
Home runs: 2
RBIs: 18

Chuck Connors: A Great American. Go Celts!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rifftrax on the Mads! Miss Martian 6 1,002 Mar 12, 2024, 23:50 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman
  OT: RLM & "The Dark Backwards" inelegy 6 905 Mar 06, 2024, 05:42 am
Last Post: Meat Trademark
  (Request) Latest Mads episode. MarkP 1 960 Feb 17, 2024, 02:38 am
Last Post: JusSonic
  A Night of Shorts 13 - The Mads ocagwdwv 11 5,106 Feb 02, 2024, 17:16 pm
Last Post: intransitivelie
  (REQ) master pancake + the mads : hard ticket to hawaii Crow T 800 6 1,797 Feb 02, 2024, 16:28 pm
Last Post: maarkeeta