(REQ) master pancake + the mads : hard ticket to hawaii
Master pancake + the mads : hard ticket to hawaii
Does anyone have this one? Been looking around with no luck
(Jan 27, 2024, 07:01 am)Crow T 800 Wrote: Master pancake + the mads : hard ticket to hawaii

They work well together.
I wasnt even made aware this happened? When was it aired?
(Jan 27, 2024, 07:01 am)Crow T 800 Wrote: Master pancake + the mads : hard ticket to hawaii

I don't think they record those Master Pancake live shows, do they?
(Jan 27, 2024, 20:38 pm)Salvation Wrote:

I don't think they record those Master Pancake live shows, do they?

Yes. There is a Master Pancake Twich page
Very funny stuff.
To be clear, this was an in person only event live at the alamo theater in Austin. this was done like a decade ago. It's likely that John Erler may have made an audio recording of it. Whether that recording sounds good enough to sync with a copy of the move, only John knows, as he likely has the only recording, IF there is one. Needless to say, IF they did air it on their Twitch channel, that also was likely many many moons ago. and those are all pretty big IFs.
(Jan 28, 2024, 18:59 pm)Miss Martian Wrote: To be clear, this was an in person only event live at the alamo theater in Austin. this was done like a decade ago. It's likely that John Erler may have made an audio recording of it. Whether that recording sounds good enough to sync with a copy of the move, only John knows, as he likely has the only recording, IF there is one. Needless to say, IF they did air it on their Twitch channel, that also was likely many many moons ago. and those are all pretty big IFs.

IIRC it was one that was on an alamo app/website and you could buy it on there, but the app now no longer functions and you can no longer download it even if you purchased it.   Makes me sad because I meant to purchase the few they had on there but kept forgetting to do so. **I could be mistaken on the shows that were there, I think there were 2 or 3, and believe this was one of them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mads Are Back videos with the chatter/Q&A? thedavewsc 0 647 Apr 10, 2024, 23:01 pm
Last Post: thedavewsc
  Master Ninja 1&2 (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 12 1,890 Apr 07, 2024, 00:29 am
Last Post: Seacom
  Rifftrax on the Mads! Miss Martian 6 1,320 Mar 12, 2024, 23:50 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman
  (Request) Latest Mads episode. MarkP 1 1,157 Feb 17, 2024, 02:38 am
Last Post: JusSonic
  A Night of Shorts 13 - The Mads ocagwdwv 11 5,559 Feb 02, 2024, 17:16 pm
Last Post: intransitivelie