VPN, and Tor: Navigating TPB
Just to provide some context, I use qubesOS on a daily basis. I use sys-whonix for accessing Tor and another qube(Virtual Machine) I created called sys-vpn for my VPN usage.

I'm just wondering if signing in to The Pirate Bay's clear-net website while using my VPN instead of using the Tor V3 Onion address, could raise any red flags or cause suspicious activity. Specifically, I'm concerned about potential consequences that might be triggered when accessing the clear-net version over a VPN, instead of a Tor V3 Onion Address.

My goal is to ensure that I do not inadvertently raise suspicions that can lead to legal consequences. I went to school and researched reputable VPN companies, with a good long track record of security and privacy.

You can direct me to similar forum posts, with similar topics if that helps.
You can use TOR to upload your torrent to TPB. Just that it might be a bit slow and occasionally case HTTP errors requiring you to retry.
But if your VPN is of good repute, there is no harm in uploading via clear-net.

It is while seeding your torrent that you need a good VPN to protect your identity.
Using a seedbox is one way to avoid worries while seeding.
Got it, that clears things up!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which VPN Providers Take Anonymity Seriously? demonS 161 530,642 Feb 21, 2024, 10:30 am
Last Post: solid_gamer_guy
  VPN mandatory? Puckje 5 8,208 Aug 26, 2023, 05:33 am
Last Post: RobertX
  Which VPN Services Keep You Anonymous in 2018? Ernesto 19 128,772 Jun 29, 2023, 14:04 pm
Last Post: sherb
  I busted Windscribe (A VPN) Ladyanne3 6 12,340 Aug 28, 2022, 21:07 pm
Last Post: Slow Mo
  Millions of free VPN user records leaked Resurgence 0 10,821 Jun 28, 2022, 00:54 am
Last Post: Resurgence