Uploaded a torrent that doesn't work. What should I do?
I uploaded 14 torrents that worked fine. My 15th one, using the same method, isn't working. My qBittorrent client is showing "stalled" on it and no one can download it on this site.

So: what should I do? (I'd like to delete the torrent from the site and try it again, but I don't think non-mods can do that.)
1) Try stopping active torrents and see if 15th one moves to 'Seeding' (from Stalled)

2) Check your qBt Settings:
a) qBittorrent > Tools > Options > Connection
b) qBittorrent > Tools > Options > Bittorrent
(Mar 17, 2024, 04:08 am)SectorVector Wrote: 1) Try stopping active torrents and see if 15th one moves to 'Seeding' (from Stalled)

2) Check your qBt Settings:
a) qBittorrent > Tools >  Options > Connection
b) qBittorrent > Tools > Options > Bittorrent

Thanks! #1 didn't seem to do anything, and I couldn't find any settings in #2 that helped either.

Should I just recreate the torrent from scratch and upload it a second time? Or is that bad etiquette / against site policy etc?
You can certainly upload a newer torrent.
But my fear is, what if the new torrent also ends up with the same problem.

If you plan to re-post, include the word {REPOST} or something like that, in the title (on the TPB upload page).
Once it works, you can request for the deletion of the other torrent by posting in your 'Account Issues' thread.
Note: the newly created torrent must have a different info hash; you can accomplish this by changing the piece size during torrent creation.

Tried to fetch your latest upload. Looks like the torrent is not being seeded.

Edit: Looks like the actual video file is not present in the intended location. Did you move the file after torrent creation ?
If so, move it back, do a hash check (mentioned below) and it should work.

Try this once before you go for a new torrent.
1) Stop the torrent. (In the stopped state it should show 100 % and status = Completed)
2) Right-click on torrent and do Force recheck
2) Start the torrent.
@sectorvector Eyyyyy, it worked Big Grin thanks again!
Good. Do mention how you solved it. Would be useful to others in a similar fix.
I renamed the file after making the torrent. Changing the name back to its original one fixed everything. Stupid mistake.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Incorrect sorting with uploaded time sharingiscaring2023 0 419 Mar 15, 2024, 22:27 pm
Last Post: sharingiscaring2023
  Uploaded torrent not found in the search results. uploaderf 1 1,263 Dec 23, 2023, 02:22 am
Last Post: kron
  Torrent Doesn't Show Up When I Search For It thesilphsecret 3 1,994 Nov 21, 2023, 11:12 am
Last Post: kron
  Where can I find my Uploaded Torrents? (It does not show) cebaldocchi 1 11,395 Sep 17, 2021, 03:28 am
Last Post: Artemsen8
  The Pirate Bay refuses to work properly with Brave Browser SCB5599881 6 18,392 May 22, 2020, 20:36 pm
Last Post: Nozz