Upload torrent using utorrent
*First of all download utorrent soft u can download this soft from any torrent site or from official site also:http://www.utorrent.com

*Open up utorrent

*Go to file>create new torrent

*If u want to add only one file then choose>add file or if u wanna add any folder then choose>add directory.

*On the same window you will see this:

Torrent Properties:

I. Trackers:
- This is where you will copy and paste your personal announce url
- Personal announce url can be found in the upload page

II. Web Seeds:
-don't think about that leave blank

III. Comment:
-don't think about that leave blank

* Leave Peace size as (Auto Detect)

*I will recommend use only start seeding option in other.

*Press Create and Save as... and your torrent will start creating.

*After the torrent is created, it will ask you where you want to save the torrent. It is important that you save it somewhere where you will remember because you will need that torrent file when uploading to the tracker.

*Go any torrent website where u want to upload them.

Note:
The website updates about every 10 minutes, so if you see that the torrent you just uploaded says no seeders, give it a few minutes for it to update.

I hpoe its help u.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to bypass YouTube's age restriction on videos by using a script Resurgence 3 3,735 Jan 21, 2024, 15:37 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  How to torrent on i2p network using BiglyBT torrent client interuniversal 0 5,506 Apr 28, 2023, 00:40 am
Last Post: interuniversal
  [How To] Activating Windows 10 1809 and Office Pro Plus 2019 using cmd theSEMAR 33 136,214 Apr 11, 2023, 23:12 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  TOR: Using TOR to browse torrents, and retrieve the magnet link. Megaohmz 9 90,362 May 09, 2020, 03:13 am
Last Post: waregim
  How to verify CD rips using CUETools connor17 0 22,851 Jun 24, 2015, 10:41 am
Last Post: connor17