Upload files in a folder
Hello everyone.

I am new to upload and I wanted to share what I have, but I am running into a snag.

I am trying to upload numerous files and place them into a folder, but it seems I am not intelligent enough to do it. I could really use some help here please.

I tried by going to the Pirate Bay homepage....Browse Torrents...Upload...Choose file. I did that but it only allows me to choose one at a time. Am I doing something wrong?
The Tutorials Forum is for actual Tutorials. Thread moved.
/mod
one does not simply upload files to tpb.

what you need to do is create a torrent file of the folders/files you want to upload and go from there.
(Jul 09, 2014, 13:06 pm)Nevyn2004 Wrote: Hello everyone.

I am new to upload and I wanted to share what I have, but I am running into a snag.

I am trying to upload numerous files and place them into a folder, but it seems I am not intelligent enough to do it. I could really use some help here please.

I tried by going to the Pirate Bay homepage....Browse Torrents...Upload...Choose file. I did that but it only allows me to choose one at a time. Am I doing something wrong?

Post #1 at the link below:

https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-2010-Ho...g-uTorrent
(Jul 09, 2014, 14:28 pm)stormium Wrote: one does not simply upload files to tpb.

what you need to do is create a torrent file of the folders/files you want to upload and go from there.

How do I do that? Is there a guide that will show me how?
Look at the post above you (facepalm) Big Grin
(Jul 09, 2014, 15:14 pm)-nelly- Wrote: Look at the post above you (facepalm) Big Grin

Thank you Nelly. I have the torrent created (I hope) and it says it is uploaded to the sire Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Impossible to upload material I would like to upload dirtybastard 3 2,212 Nov 20, 2023, 09:01 am
Last Post: dirtybastard
  What is this folder please daigorohanzo 3 5,923 Mar 22, 2023, 10:28 am
Last Post: SectorVector
  Search files inside the torrent m1t0s1s 3 17,151 Jan 31, 2022, 07:38 am
Last Post: m1t0s1s
  Mysterious .pad files in my torrent upload shortdog216 4 11,258 Jan 22, 2022, 13:41 pm
Last Post: spaceship9876
  Firemonkey420's files Pokomolo 4 17,176 Aug 07, 2021, 20:07 pm
Last Post: waregim