Upload Error 524 and 520
(Apr 10, 2018, 09:36 am)crr Wrote: still fucked

Big Grin Wink
Oh come on how much hard is it .. to add a captcha system
the captcha is not the problem.. captcha has been removed from the site.. no need to enter captcha to upload.. the problem is that the site is really slow...something wrong with the servers where is hosting... is not easy to host a site this big...
I just uploaded another 4K video torrent that is even larger (737.8 MB) and it worked on the first try.  It did not ask me for a CAPTCHA.

Both torrents have 1MB piece size.
I don't know guys how you uploaded .. but piratebay make tons of money .. he can use host very powerfull easily ..

Website run miner have ads .... .. that miner .. make tons of monero .... but anyway ... 

I don't care anymore because i love website .. .and i trust in team .. for fix it
(Apr 10, 2018, 14:27 pm)Antoannete Wrote: I don't know guys how you uploaded .. but piratebay make tons of money .. he can use host very powerfull easily ..

Website run miner have ads .... .. that miner .. make tons of monero .... but anyway ... 

I don't care anymore because i love website .. .and i trust in team .. for fix it

Or you use the TOR frontend and have instant uploads and no miner in the background. How does that sound?
on TOR you cant upload mate
(Apr 10, 2018, 15:28 pm)Antoannete Wrote: on TOR you cant upload mate

True.

But can you just shut up? The crew is aware of it. No need to keep on spamming and complaining. I see you posting mutiple times on every time theres a prob with tpb and with 0% new or usefull info

It really has no influence and u only annoy ppl by stating the obvious all the time
(Apr 10, 2018, 14:27 pm)Antoannete Wrote: I don't know guys how you uploaded .. but piratebay make tons of money .. he can use host very powerfull easily ..

I love TPB too......but not all of it . That's why I use Ad Block Plus, which works very well for a free app.  Wink

Good news ! I figured out how to get my torrent through under the current TPB site status.

Since yesterday my torrent was leading to a complete reset of the Upload screen. This time when it went to that blank page I simply re-entered the information / torrent as it was seconds earlier -- forcing it to upload. It look about 30 seconds longer than usual but it saved to the main listing!
(Apr 10, 2018, 15:28 pm)Antoannete Wrote: on TOR you cant upload mate

I successfully uploaded two metainfo files over TOR to TPB, instantly.

This Stellar Data Recovery crack and ]these MP3s.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pirate Bay: Error - Filename Error Suprbay 146 662,038 Apr 08, 2024, 18:26 pm
Last Post: AlleqsZ
  413 error when uploading - 413 Request Entity Too Large nginx m1t0s1s 2 403 Mar 31, 2024, 13:02 pm
Last Post: m1t0s1s
  Pirate Bay: Error - Upload error4 rachelstoolbox 185 771,524 Mar 20, 2024, 08:59 am
Last Post: nekrovski
  pirate bay login error AyushSTK 6 1,695 Mar 11, 2024, 14:54 pm
Last Post: Vox
  Pirate Bay: 500 Internal Server Error Sid 246 461,098 Jan 22, 2024, 20:35 pm
Last Post: Saturn5