Upload Error 524 and 520
was a luck i tried upload and no works ... i see people no uploading anymore .. i hope will fix it this week
ComGetMe:

Anyone, including mod's should accept that uploaders probably needs to went their frustration if they can't upload over a long period of time.
It's natural to do so, many uploaders don't have the same TPB site perspective as many others, so anyone, including mod's should be large about it imho and ignore it
unless, of course, the frustration get's abusive and disrespectful, then it's another story. If it's no uploading for a very long time I think TPB should
inform uploaders. Just a little tiny one. Smile

This is my opinion Only and I'm not stating this opinion, because I don't like or hate TPB, it's the other way round.

On topic:

I got 3 through the last hour or so (2 8mb's and 1 16mb. Going 16mb with the rest, if possible to get'em through), but it took a lot of retry's.
Many small size torrent uploads seems to go through alright. I really hope we're not back again with big size torrents not accepted by server! Sad
It looks like the only workaround is to keep trying. I eventually got one of my torrents through.
I finally managed to upload using the trick of piece size.
I got 5 out of 12 torrents up.

It took me about 5 hours sitting clicking and re-trying. I'm cured, I'm not doing that shite again. Big Grin Guess I'll try again tomorrow..

EDIT:

I went for an upload go just before bedtime and it went straight through. The rest went through also sort of quickly. At least compared to earlier. It took me about 90 minutes to get the 7 rest torrents through. Piece size 16mb.
It's possible to upload with a few re-try's as of now...
What I'm finding tonight is that a torrent with a 1 MB piece size ( 1024KB per piece ) that should go through.... is bringing back a blank screen!
So I tried other sizes instead, which also didn't work. Strange why some people are still able to upload though. It must have to do with geographic location.
I just uploaded a 4K video torrent that is 634.5 MB large.

It didn't ask for a CAPTCHA, but it let me upload it.

I created this torrent a few days ago, but haven't been able to upload it until now because of this.

They had better add a new CAPTCHA system soon.  Right now, the site is vulnerable.

Unless it imposes a delay between account creations and torrent uploads, or account creation is disabled.  I'm using a new account, because they never unbanned my old account, but I had created it before this, and already had uploaded a few torrents.
Yea i know what you feel .. i have same problem
(Apr 09, 2018, 22:37 pm)Matthew Wrote: I just uploaded a 4K video torrent that is 634.5 MB large.

It didn't ask for a CAPTCHA, but it let me upload it.

I was never asked to enter a captcha code for any torrent.  Maybe it's because I'm still using my 10 year-old TPB account.
(Apr 09, 2018, 22:55 pm)Executive Wrote: I was never asked to enter a captcha code for any torrent.  Maybe it's because I'm still using my 10 year-old TPB account.

You realize a benefit of being a VIP, not longevity, is to bypass captchas, right?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pirate Bay: Error - Upload error4 rachelstoolbox 185 768,307 Mar 20, 2024, 08:59 am
Last Post: nekrovski
  pirate bay login error AyushSTK 6 1,477 Mar 11, 2024, 14:54 pm
Last Post: Vox
  Pirate Bay: Error - Filename Error Suprbay 144 658,486 Jan 24, 2024, 11:52 am
Last Post: marios1203
  Pirate Bay: 500 Internal Server Error Sid 246 457,328 Jan 22, 2024, 20:35 pm
Last Post: Saturn5
  Error - IMDB ID must be in the format: tt####### Sartre 9 5,922 Dec 25, 2023, 17:36 pm
Last Post: BattleStar27