Torrents that make you especially proud
Are you particularly proud of a torrent you've uploaded?  Perhaps it's one that you lavished special attention upon.  What was it, and can you briefly say why it was significant for you?
(Aug 17, 2018, 18:29 pm)workerbee Wrote: Are you particularly proud of a torrent you've uploaded?  Perhaps it's one that you lavished special attention upon.  What was it, and can you briefly say why it was significant for you?

The only one that come's to mind recently would be Ralph Vaughan Williams - Mass in G Minor (2018) [24.96 FLAC] because it required a lot of effort to get it from HDTracks for free and I got to fulfill workerbee's request.

Which one are you proud of workerbee?
And I appreciate your Vaughan Williams upload too.  It's playing in the background as I write this.

Although it is far from being my largest torrent, I lavished a lot of love and attention on Thomas Mann - Nobel Prize in Literature, 1929 (40 books).  Mann's work, especially Doctor Faustus and Joseph and His Brothers, has always meant a lot to me personally.  Finding and scanning so many out-of-print books took me a ridiculously long time but I relished the task and was very satisfied with the outcome.

[Image: thomasmann4.jpg]
Here's one of my favorites. I don't think anyone else on the bay uploads discographies containing both 16 and 24bit flac.

Death Cab for Cutie - Discography (1997-2015) [FLAC]
https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/15103932/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Want to make a community for educational torrents. kosmous 1 4,158 Jan 07, 2024, 11:51 am
Last Post: kosmous
  How do I make my own floor plan? smerget 5 5,614 Jul 17, 2023, 06:07 am
Last Post: RobertX
  Can I make a torrent file from a torrent on my list? Nantes 2 8,817 Feb 18, 2022, 14:44 pm
Last Post: Moe
  Where Do You Upload Torrents? Suggestions? DaMusicManLives 4 9,087 Jan 23, 2022, 15:38 pm
Last Post: rezwaki
  Legit ways on how to make money online. iurik 4 17,542 Jan 10, 2022, 23:39 pm
Last Post: WW3hasstarted