Torrent not able to seed?
Ok I create a torrent without a private flag and upload, Download the new torrent, follow the path to the folder.
Then I get 0% file re-check?
[Image: Capture_541.jpghttp:]

I usually don't check these two boxes in Utorrent, Cus it's always worked before.
[Image: Capture_542.jpg]

Never do the File / Properties/Check Read Only

I uploaded close to 2000 torrents on various torrent sites and the only time I ran into that was If the File/Folder name changed
Or maybe I didn't have DHT enabledm Or even Bit Rot when the file sits on a old had drive. Think that was more the WinXP thing years ago or before NTFS File systems
Careful not post any links that may be banned
Using postimg.org for screens
Client is utorrent 2.2.1 (May be the culprit)

Anyway, Is there something I forgot or missed somehow.
I got a lot of OOP hard to find shit I wanna upload before i get old....:lol:

Many thanks Cool
okay, so your client is not seeing the files to be seeded... so first, make sure that the files to be uploaded are in the correct directory.
Thanks for your reply
It is, Confirmed
If you created your torrent from a file, the folder you need to select when setting the download location is the folder containing the file.

If you created your torrent from a folder, the folder you need to select when setting the download location is the folder containing the folder containing the files.
Yes The Folder I created the .torrent file is the same path I direct the the client to after  download the new torrent.

Looks like the Client is the culprit :o
http://forum.utorrent.com/topic/69609-fi...ownloaded/

I Deleted the other torrent uploads and made one of just the file.
All is well until I direct the client to the single file AND It's looking for a folder....YA!!
WTH
So I opened the torrent I made and It's looking for a single .mkv file and then download the torrent from the new Announce and add trackers to the already existing torrent
And Bada-Bing I'm seeding with 100%

Ahh man I was pulling my hair out there.

So to cap it off, I may of been able to do the same thing before with the Folder torrent. Open my torrent file without any trackers in it and then download the new one with trackers/ add to existing torrent and start seeding....

I must have about 20 some pissed off leachers out there wondering what kind of green horn I am...:lol

utorrent 2.2.1 what a piece of shit!... :lol:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I can NOT download this f**king torrent ! Ladyanne3 4 1,203 Feb 08, 2024, 00:19 am
Last Post: Ladyanne3
  Help with capture card download (Not torrent related) theactivisionary 5 13,526 Mar 10, 2021, 17:17 pm
Last Post: theactivisionary
  You do not die or get addicted to ANY drug if you do not abuse it. vonRicht 97 147,904 Feb 23, 2021, 16:47 pm
Last Post: dueda
  Human test when running setup from a torrent not working hemlatta 6 16,450 Jan 26, 2019, 04:42 am
Last Post: CelrocAmaul
  Album torrent not working, help a newbie? darkcitizenerased 6 16,602 Nov 10, 2018, 05:13 am
Last Post: politux