Toliss A320NEO
(May 05, 2023, 05:55 am)a340_lover Wrote: Toliss A320 Neo

Reupload
https://modsfire.com/qyvMhSN39GhpASG

Thanks a lot! tested and all working fine except minor things such as chrono button and top of ND displays. Tried CB resets with resettable failures and it works wonder. All ADR failures were depicted correctly with BUSS shows up automatically. Cant wait for fully functional ac
Can I start cold and dark, do everything normally, then press Flight > Start engines to running?
I can't test it at the moment as my Steam is completely fucked up, it takes me moving games between drives to start them
The A320 ND does not GS/TAS or wind indicator in left upper corner, or route navigation data.

Any ideas.

Attached Files Image(s)

Maybe some files of the Aircraft missing or the uncrack don't make it correct.
Are you saying my actual download is corrupt.

Not having this problem with any other aircraft or any other toliss aircraft.

Doing a full alignment from cold does not work and can confirm engine start quits early.

Anyone else having this problem.
(May 05, 2023, 16:29 pm)Выдра Wrote: Вы говорите, что моя фактическая загрузка повреждена.

Не было этой проблемы с любым другим самолетом или любым другим самолетом Toliss.

Выполнение полного выравнивания в холодном состоянии не работает и может подтвердить преждевременный запуск двигателя.

У кого-нибудь еще есть эта проблема.

Привет, 12 движок с холода не заводится и кстати вышла 1.0.1
(May 05, 2023, 17:26 pm)steik41 Wrote:
(May 05, 2023, 16:29 pm)Выдра Wrote: Вы говорите, что моя фактическая загрузка повреждена.

Не было этой проблемы с любым другим самолетом или любым другим самолетом Toliss.

Выполнение полного выравнивания в холодном состоянии не работает и может подтвердить преждевременный запуск двигателя.

Please, oh please use google translate

Performing a full leveling when cold does not work and may confirm premature starting of the engine.

Does anyone else have this problem
(May 05, 2023, 18:15 pm)kmsh Wrote:

Performing a full leveling when cold does not work and may confirm premature starting of the engine.

I'm not like you fag. I have to fly around in 120 knot xwinds as a matter of routine.

I don't fly in a 2-3 knot xwind with the girls and then you girls mutually agree that "I'm really good" and that I'm a really cool guy.
(May 05, 2023, 19:48 pm)Otter Wrote:
(May 05, 2023, 18:15 pm)kmsh Wrote:

I'm not like you fag. I have to fly around in 120 knot xwinds as a matter of routine.

I don't fly in a 2-3 knot xwind with the girls and then you girls mutually agree that "I'm really good" and that I'm a really cool guy.

The missing ND text and no cold and dark startup are known issues. Yes I know having no wind indicator is annoying

But consider that you're getting a $90 aircraft for free, that's already close to 99% working

There's not much you can do aside from waiting, unless you know your way around cracking aircraft yourself
I knew about the problem with the cold start, but don't care about it. The ND problem I did not know about. I was hoping that logging into simcrap didn't cause the issue, because that would be typical, don't need them to get a shitty route anyway.

I was sensing the presence of a U.S. person. Mr. Putin and KGB know them, which resulted in my inability to control my indiscretion, and for that I sincerely apologize.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Asking for latest Toliss A319 Foxbat 1 1,322 Sep 07, 2024, 21:59 pm
Last Post: Squawk7700
  ToLiss A340-600 A350pilot 191 351,809 Aug 11, 2024, 19:54 pm
Last Post: Aqwart
  Airbus A320 Skyto/Toliss [XP11] lemansgarcia 248 230,170 Jul 15, 2024, 04:57 am
Last Post: __lorenzo1927__
Thumbs Up ToLiss A340 BSS sounpack [Request] rdyfordeparture 4 2,796 Jul 12, 2024, 10:08 am
Last Post: IronMan
  [Request] Toliss a340 soundpack IamBadAtUsernames 0 935 Jun 12, 2024, 04:59 am
Last Post: IamBadAtUsernames