The most over-rated movie(s)
What's the name of the "African Schindler's List"? It's pretty overrated as well.
Top Gun
Patrick Swayze's Ghost.

Sorry Pat, but that movie kind of sucks.
The 'Twilight' series movies
Anything with Will Smith in it EXCEPT '6 Degrees of Separation' - that at least was a great movie, though of course, not because of him being in it, but because of the other great actors carrying his over-privileged ass through the movie.
The 2016 sequel to Independence Day - horribad!!
In my honest opinion, the Shawshank Redemption is one of, if not the most overrated movies in history.
I am bewildered how it has maintained a top 10 ranking of all time best films on IMDB for years. Its like Stand by Me but with more rape.
Westside Story
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.

The cultural language programme told us to fork over $20 CDN of our money and watch this piece of shit movie, and it was required.

A waste of money, a waste of time, and pointless.

God I hate life sometimes.
Any of The Fast and The Furious films. The series has raked in billions worldwide and is beloved by so many. The action scenes are great but man is the dialogue and melodramatic scenes goddamn awful and cringeworthy.
Watched 'The Hateful Eight' recently. I was looking forward to another great Tarantino film, but it was very boring and stupid and derivative. Not to mention sort of offensive with the use of the word 'nigger' about a thousand times. He used 'nigger' a lot in his last movie too, but that at least was about slaves and slavery and sort of made sense. In this movie it was annoying and over the top. I give it a 1 out of 10.
2001: A Space Odyssey.

Seriously overrated and over hyped.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When did the brownshirts take over? RalfZuckel 11 24,316 Sep 10, 2020, 06:45 am
Last Post: TrumpIsALoser8746513
  Top 10 Most Pirated Movies of The Week Ernesto 314 739,085 Mar 23, 2020, 06:50 am
Last Post: Ernesto
  Most stupid Movies ever zeitgeistman 47 109,567 Sep 28, 2018, 02:45 am
Last Post: LZA
  ‘The Hobbit’ Most Pirated Film of 2013 Ernesto 0 14,848 Dec 31, 2013, 06:00 am
Last Post: Ernesto
  Movie Sources & Movie Formats Suprbay 0 44,074 Oct 23, 2013, 07:49 am
Last Post: Suprbay