The best game you have ever played
---- The best game you have ever played ----
Here everyone gonna say what is the best game ever played ---

FoR ME :
Call of duty : Modern War fare series
I'm a big fan of the Elder Scrolls series.

Historically, Morrowind was my favorite, especially with the sheer volume of awesome and amazing mods for it.

However, Skyrim just blew me away. And there are plenty of mods available for Skyrim as well. You can have your game pretty much anyway you want it.
Mass Effect. Smile
(Nov 30, 2013, 10:37 am)Headbanger Wrote: I'm a big fan of the Elder Scrolls series.

Historically, Morrowind was my favorite, especially with the sheer volume of awesome and amazing mods for it.

However, Skyrim just blew me away. And there are plenty of mods available for Skyrim as well. You can have your game pretty much anyway you want it.

I think I should try it Smile
Street Fighter Alpha 3.

Yes, yes, I know, there have been too many games, but Alpha 3 seems to be the exception.

As far as replay value is concerned, it's Super Street Fighter II for the SNES and the Sega Genesis. I say this because of the (babes!) extra modes it has: Time Attack, Tournament, VS, arcade, and group battle.
The Golden Sun franchise is my favorite handheld series. I have put hundreds of hours into each game. My favorite console game would have to be Borderlands 2. I have put hundreds of hours into both of those games too.
Hands down. Its
Bone Town

[Image: bonetown4.jpg]
It's gotta be Tetris. There are a zillion licensed versions and even more knockoffs, but the original Game Boy version has a special place in my heart. The original arcade version is neat, too.
Mario
I like Tetris too. I play the Tengen version for the Nintendo using an emulator called "NesterDC." It's for the Sega Dreamcast.

I also liked Tetris II for the SNES.

Most GNU/Linux distributions will have Tetris on by default.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Guess the Game Game Suprbay 62 217,913 Jan 26, 2024, 18:14 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  What's the best pinball game ? Ladyanne3 14 13,326 Nov 22, 2023, 20:46 pm
Last Post: Brainphrozen
  Has anyone played AEW Fight Forever? RobertX 1 4,600 Sep 21, 2023, 00:04 am
Last Post: RobertX
  What's the best source for retro game downloads? LadyAnn2 13 37,838 Nov 27, 2021, 18:30 pm
Last Post: ArtificerGoBoom
  I have a very urgent question! | TS2 bruvver 1 13,030 Nov 11, 2020, 08:53 am
Last Post: RobertX