The Tracker Invitations Thread
You can offer invitations here.

And you can request invitations.

But all on a gift basis. No trading. We're pirates remember--free sharing is what we're all about.
If anyone has an invitation to www.d2.vu please give me.
TPB Username:- MUMBAI1

Thank You.

Got the Invitation Thanks to due3die.
Anybody got invites for The Horror Charnel or Cinematik?

Thanks!
I have 2 invitations of TorrentLeech, the first to send the e-mail I send the invite. (already sent, when I have more, i warning.)
(Oct 25, 2013, 13:53 pm)MUMBAI1 Wrote: If anyone has an invitation to www.d2.vu please give me.
TPB Username:- MUMBAI1

Thank You.

Hi,

Please find below the invitation code for d2.vu

The code is: due3dieX0vcn1fpzsjx2cvsecp59y7nsc4ge5u2xanb72
Snipped, the invite I was seeking I managed to obtain elsewhere.
I don't think much like Want a receive to what. compact disc in case everyone will be willing to offer. I could provide a scratchy calculate regarding seed rate coming from just what I've truly performed, whenever they need of which before handing that out and about.
Hi, I need an invite for AudioNEWS. Thanks

Spud17 edited Nov 09, 2013 10:52 am this post because:

Trading invites is unacceptable, as stated in Original Post - " No trading. We're pirates remember--free sharing is what we're all about."

I have one Scenetime invite up for grabs. Please be patient I will email you back within a day. If not then someone else grabbed it. Peace.
I have An Invitation of SCENETIME Any one needs can PM Me. But must have some one good!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can someone give me some guidance about this tracker. Thunderbird806 0 3,560 Jun 09, 2023, 23:49 pm
Last Post: Thunderbird806