The "Purge"
Could anybody post "RiffTrax Presents: Devil Girl From Mars"?

I didn't really warm up to Bridget & MJ until recently and now I'm kinda miffed I missed out on this one which apparently isn't available anymore. Can't even find a link for this anywhere on this forum.

EDIT: Never mind, looks like there is a link after all.

https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-REQ-Dev...irl%2Bmars
Missile X: The Neutron Bomb Incident

I THINK this is HD Medium file since it's 1.42G.

I was looking for this one and I could only find the Uncut HD upgrade that herod0327 made on the forum here.

And while I love the HD upgrades, I still like to have the original Rifftrax rips for my collection as well.

EDIT : These were down as well. The Dark had an HD upgrade but the original Rifftrax was down.

Killers From Space (High TV, 1.32 GB)
The Dark (High TV, 1.45 GB)
Man, I guess they're continuing to purge things, as Killers From Space was still up when I made this thread.

Thanks for the new links. I guess I'm going to have to run everything down again and see what is/isn't working.

Replaced Riffling's City Of The Dead upgrade (1080p, 1.75 GB) and Cyber Tracker (High TV, 1.71 GB).

Found a few more that I'll get up later.

Also replaced The Dark (High TV, 1.45 GB) and Riffling's Mothra BD rip (1080p, 1.85 GB).
Here's a small update that may partially, fully or not-at-all explain Mega purging files.

I signed up for a free account with 15GB space one month ago. They provide an extra 35GB if you confirm your email address, which I had done before without issue. This time however, I noticed the extra 35GB had a 30 day expiration. I don't know if this was new or I just never saw it before.

To be safe, I didn't go over 15GB even though I had 50GB available to me. Sure enough, after 30 days, the account shrank back down to 15GB. I also see that all of their "bonus" offers have varying expiration dates. So if people are loading up more than 15GB when they make a new account, that may explain some of what is getting purged.

-----------

EDIT: After some more thought, it occurred to me that it's possible that the bonus 35GB is a Use-It-Or-Lose-It feature. Determining that would require me testing with a new account and waiting another 30 days. That is, unless someone else can share their experience with Mega in that regard.
I have about 10 accounts that had multiple bonuses and contracted back to their 15 GB size after several months. Once they shrink down, you just get a message that you're over your limit every time you log in and, otherwise, it doesn't make any difference. You just can't use them for anything else until you make enough space to fit back below the 15 GB size.
@portharlot

The "50gb turning into 15gb after a month thing" with new accounts has been going on for about 2 years with MEGA.

You either pay, or get referrals, to keep the 50gb.
So it is use it or lose it and not new. Thanks for the info guys, good to know.
Yep. I try to cram as much in as I can when I bother to make a new one, though that rarely works out. The new one I made for the shorts cleanup project got filled to the brim, though.
there used to be a glitch where if you shove a bunch of stuff in all at once, it doesn't notice you're over your limit until the next time you try to put stuff on. I have accounts with over 3 TB shoved into a free account. I can't add new things, but those 3 tb are still sitting there.
For anyone showing up late, all of Dr Ozymandias' links are dead.

We're back to needing a copy of The Lost Boys, Atom Age Vampire, Campell's Soup: The Magic Shelf (HD Med), and Rifftrax Live: Miami Connection (HD High, if anyone actually cares about that).