The "Purge"
I have Miami Connection Live (High). It is 12 GB and will take a while but uploading now.
https://mega.nz/#F!JVAH0KLC!TcdIeOAFU9NyBRdHhFH8Kg

This folder contains:

Shorts
Glasses For Susan - A New Day (HDMed).mp4
Know For Sure.mpg
Play Safe (HDMed).mp4
Study Skills - Verbal Communication Made Easy (HDMed).mp4
Value of Teamwork, The (HDMed).mp4
Willy Whistle (HDMed).mp4

RiffTrax Live
RiffTrax Live - Miami Connection (HDMed).mp4
RiffTrax Live - Samurai Cop (HDMed).mp4
RiffTrax Live - Santa Claus (HDMed).mp4
Thanks again, harlot. You've truly shown us the value of teamwork.
I see someone posted Miami Connection Live Medium but here is the High version if anyone is interested. It's a beast at almost 12 GB. It's got a soft spot for me since it is what turned me on to Rifftrax in the first place. Sheer Genius!!!

RiffTraxLive-MiamiConnection_HDhigh.mp4

Here's one of the missing shorts - 

Campbell's Soup - The Magic Shelf (HD Medium).mp4

Enjoy!

Next up is Atom Age Vampire

Atom Age Vampire (1960) [High TV].mp4

And lastly here is the Rifftrax Presents - The Lost Boys. It is a multi-audio with several tracks. Not sure where I got it but pretty sure it was a torrent site. Enjoy! That's all I have from the missing list

Lost Boys[1987]5.1-Rifftrax.1080p.HEVC-KmCrct.mkv
Thanks for your contribution!
Can anybody be so kind to re-upload the "RiffTrax Presents" of Dark Water, House of Wax and Sherlock Holmes (2009)?

I searched everywhere and every single link is down. And the torrents for these aren't being seeded either.  Sad

Thanks in advance.
Hopefully this is appropriate for this thread, it's not on the list but related to the topic idea:
Does anyone have "The.Happening.2008.1080p.Rifftrax.6ch.2ch" ? There is a dead torrent for it. There is a link to a 480p version, but 1080p would be great. I could have sworn there was a link somewhere, but after extensive searching I cannot find it.

I used to have this on my old hard drive, along with all three of the movies requested above.. Unfortunately my best efforts to repair the drive failed. Just now went to watch The Happening and now realized I didn't re-download it.

Edit: Pretty sure this is the link I was thinking of https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-REQ-The-Happening but it's dead, of course.
Hey thecasualties!  I found that torrent and renamed my file back to how bsg4you had it and am seeding now...looks like someone (most likely you!) is downloading it.  I know he doesn't like the uploading of his stuff to MEGA so I'm glad this torrent revival worked.  Happy viewing!
Thanks! It's actually a Prof_Bobo sync, which is likely why it's usually dead. Not sure how they feel about uploading to mega. Either way thank you!
Oh you're totally right about Prof_Bobo! I automatically just assume everything good and old is by bsg4you, haha. But you know what they say...when you make an 'assumption', you look like an 'ass' and your 'ump' will 'tion' you. (Hahaha, I'm pretty sure that old 'assumption' joke is from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air or something...been saying it for wayyyyy too long)