The Last Drive In
(Oct 20, 2023, 04:23 am)runrunbill Wrote: I've added an extended edition edit of the Fear Fest Halloween episode.

What's the extended cut do compared to the original? 
Is that just a spliced in actual Halloween Extended Cut movie? Smile

Thanks as always
My guess is that RRB used an uncensored version and included the scenes of the longer TV cut that was aired back in the day.

Even though I keep repeating myself: You are doing the Lord's work here RRB. THANK YOU!
Hi,

I've added "(2023) Joe Bob's Helloween" to the "Specials" folder.

Link:
https://mega.nz/#P!AgBT3HUVloED_DUHPKPeW...B9XzoposZw

PW:
joebobbriggs

Thanks,
RunRunBill
I've added a "Ghoul Logs" folder.

Link:

PW:
joebobbriggs

Happy Halloween!!!
RunRunBill
(Oct 27, 2023, 19:58 pm)runrunbill Wrote: I've added a "Ghoul Logs" folder.

Link:

PW:
joebobbriggs

Happy Halloween!!!
RunRunBill

Thank you!
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to provide a quick update. I'm currently working on July-September, but I doubt I'll have it ready by the end of the year. I'm dealing with some personal stuff, but don't worry, I plan to be back in full-swing the beginning of next year.

Thank you for your patience. It's been a tough year for me, but things are finally looking up.

I just want you to know that while my edits may be delayed , I'm not stopping any time soon.

The Drive-In will never die!

Thanks,
RunRunBill
(Nov 07, 2023, 02:36 am)runrunbill Wrote: Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to provide a quick update. I'm currently working on July-September, but I doubt I'll have it ready by the end of the year. I'm dealing with some personal stuff, but don't worry, I plan to be back in full-swing the beginning of next year.

Thank you for your patience. It's been a tough year for me, but things are finally looking up.

I just want you to know that while my edits may be delayed , I'm not stopping any time soon.

The Drive-In will never die!

Thanks,
RunRunBill

I'm sorry it's been a tough year, but I'm glad things are getting better.  Your efforts are truly appreciated.  Thank you.
Hang in there rrb! Thanks for everything - we appreciate all of your efforts.
Yes! I've been waiting for Joe Bob to do Demons 2. Demons was my unexpected favorite segment of the original 24-hour marathon, and I've intentionally held off on watching Demons 2 until Joe Bob got around to it. I'm glad that I waited now. Hopefully, my other wish will eventually be granted, and Shudder will get the rights to let Joe Bob do another Friday the 13th marathon, with everything up to and including the 2009 remake. He has to do that before he retires for good.
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to give you an update as I haven't posted recently.

Everything is going well and I plan on getting back into editing after the first of the year. I have quite a bit to catch up on, but I should also have far less interruptions.

I'm going to continue to work in 3-month increments until I'm caught back up. I'm sure I'll take some breaks in there somewhere, but it hopefully won't be like these last month(s)-long hiatuses.

There's nothing life-threatening going on, but life has been a bit nuts lately. I'm going to be AFK until I return in January. I'm looking forward to continuing this project next year.

Thank you for your kindness and patience during this process.

Thanks,
RunRunBill

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Last Slumber Party (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 13 1,757 Apr 08, 2024, 11:48 am
Last Post: Robobex
  The Last Man on Earth (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 9 8,528 Feb 07, 2024, 16:08 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  The Last Shark (HD upgrade) billythefist 8 4,702 Jul 27, 2023, 23:10 pm
Last Post: billythefist
  The Last Man on Earth (1964) (Colorized) [UHD] 2160p VP9 [RiffTrax] (5.6GB) WongHungLo 3 4,520 Jul 24, 2023, 22:00 pm
Last Post: Handy
  material request - last few VODs needed tpun 1 7,118 Jan 18, 2023, 12:57 pm
Last Post: ZapmeRowsdower