The Last Drive In
(Oct 17, 2023, 16:16 pm)dg3cko Wrote:
(Oct 17, 2023, 12:07 pm)JBBFan Wrote:
(Oct 15, 2023, 22:52 pm)monkstah Wrote:
(Oct 15, 2023, 16:55 pm)dg3cko Wrote:
(Oct 13, 2023, 07:41 am)jope Wrote: also, to anyone who watched joe bob's most recent presentation of halloween last week, was it a newly filmed program or a repurposed version of his showing of halloween during the marathon from several years ago?

It's a new Fear Fest version.

New Joe Bob version, bit short and it's the edited movie unfortunately.

Does anyone have this uploaded yet? I see that it's archived on Shudder.

Since he seems to be away right now, you can use mine (direct download from Shudder) until he gets his or a copy of mine up: https://mega.nz/folder/jj5VEJoA#pe40EN4nmlxxqEp0xkruHQ

Thank you!
thank you for sharing that!
np! Glad to help out everyone and runrunbill while he seems to busy. Smile
(Oct 17, 2023, 19:07 pm)dg3cko Wrote: np! Glad to help out everyone and runrunbill while he seems to busy. Smile

Thank you!
Thank you very much!
Thanks for reloading the 3 links that weren't working ... once again appreciate all that you do ... as an experiment i've been adding intros to horror hosted shows i've found but most times there's no time stamps as to where the next clip goes it's an exercise in futility ... unless it's just an intro.
Hi Everyone. I'm not sure if this was an issue for everyone or not, but apparently the link wasn't working for some people.

Please do not share this with anyone as if it were to go offline, it would be a good bit of work to get it back online.

https://mega.nz/#P!AgBT3HUVloED_DUHPKPeW...B9XzoposZw

Same PW.

Also, I double-checked some file problems that some people reported. Everything appears to be good. Please let me know if you notice any issues.

I'm also adding the Fear Fest Halloween special to the folder. Thanks dg3cko!

Thanks,
RunRunBill
With it over on runrunbills's Mega, I'm retiring mine (little space).
I've added an extended edition edit of the Fear Fest Halloween episode.
had to sign up just to say big thanks for what you all do to keep the drive in alive

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Last Slumber Party (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 13 1,749 Apr 08, 2024, 11:48 am
Last Post: Robobex
  The Last Man on Earth (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 9 8,522 Feb 07, 2024, 16:08 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  The Last Shark (HD upgrade) billythefist 8 4,690 Jul 27, 2023, 23:10 pm
Last Post: billythefist
  The Last Man on Earth (1964) (Colorized) [UHD] 2160p VP9 [RiffTrax] (5.6GB) WongHungLo 3 4,515 Jul 24, 2023, 22:00 pm
Last Post: Handy
  material request - last few VODs needed tpun 1 7,116 Jan 18, 2023, 12:57 pm
Last Post: ZapmeRowsdower