The Giant Gila Monster (blu-ray upgrade)
Raise a knee for another tuesday with billy! This time its The Giant Gila Monster in its widescreen HD glory thanks to our friends over at Film Masters, a splendid double feature of this one and Killer Shrews. 

Did a fresh sync from the MST episode since coolest guy GaryInMotion's release didn't line up right. Well, he's maybe not drunk-driving-local-DJ cool, but still cool.

https://mega.nz/file/5dtU0RqT#gybQT02W8M...EbGbhmW_mQ
Don't stop BtF! Always perfection and small file sizes too. I raised both knees to you, at the same time and now can't get up because I forgot about that annoying gravity thing and I think my kneecaps are crushed. But I still got a great MST3K sync to finish watching!
Thanks!
Thanks BTF!

The classics are classics for a reason! So nice to see them in focus!

Is there a repository for the Cinema versions?

Specifically I lost;

S03E21 Santa Vs the Martians
S04E11 The Magic Sword
S04E16 Fire Maidens

If anyone knows an active link for any of them, it would be greatly appreciated!
Be aware that the widescreen version was created by cropping the top and bottom of the 1.33:1 version. The original version was shot with a lot of headroom, so it's not so bad in that regard, however you miss some of the feet in the (multiple) scenes where they mock people doing the one-knee-up action.
(Sep 17, 2024, 23:12 pm)Coldyron Wrote: Be aware that the widescreen version was created by cropping the top and bottom of the 1.33:1 version.  The original version was shot with a lot of headroom, so it's not so bad in that regard, however you miss some of the feet in the (multiple) scenes where they mock people doing the one-knee-up action.

The original aspect ratio is 1.85:1 and it was originally a theatrical movie so I went with that. There is a LOT of headroom on the 1.33:1, so it was definitely framed for 1.85:1 when shot

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mirror Mirror (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 12 8,002 Sep 17, 2024, 20:51 pm
Last Post: Mr7718
  Day of the Assassin (HD upgrade) billythefist 8 9,336 Sep 17, 2024, 02:23 am
Last Post: RowsdowerRevenge
  The Last Slumber Party (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 14 3,709 Sep 14, 2024, 16:47 pm
Last Post: DingusMcGee
  Rattlers (HD upgrade) billythefist 5 737 Sep 11, 2024, 14:06 pm
Last Post: Otrader
  The Amazing Transparent Man (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 5 582 Sep 04, 2024, 11:01 am
Last Post: SuspiriaTrumpsItFollowsCrap