Teen Titans Go! See Space Jam
[Image: 5gmePs2.png]

The Teen Titans are visited by the Nerdlucks, the Space Jam villains who tried to capture Michael Jordan and the Looney Tunes. Astonished to discover his fellow Titans have never seen Space Jam, Cyborg organizes an exclusive watch party. Of course, if the Titans are watching a movie, don't expect silence to be golden. Raven and Starfire provide the commentary, Cyborg presents the fun facts, Beast Boy points out the butt shots, and Robin, but Robin doesn't trust their new alien friends. Are the Nerdlucks here to attend an innocent watch party, or do they have more sinister motives up their sleeves?

I don't know if anyone wants this, but I have it and it's riff related so why not. It's fully in the vein of MST3k complete with host segments. Also like MST3k the movie is shortened, it's been a while since I've seen the movie but there was a subplot about the players who had their skill stolen going to therapy or something that is fully gone. There's some content edits, WB kid toons don't really have guns anymore so they cover them and make a joke about it. Smoking is a no but they couldn't edit around that. So if you're looking for all 90 minutes of Michael Jordan's best movie you're going to have to look elsewhere.
All that said, I (controversially?) like TTGo!, but this is not a great special. It seems light on riffs and delivers most of them by pausing the movie. The host segments with Robin not trusting the aliens is good, though.

https://mega.nz/file/oZgGDRJa#Jfc-0FwIH6...fxGvduk6LE
password soitgoes
The file is 6.8GB and 1920x1080 with subtitles.
Thanks for this! This was on a list of things I wanted to see! You rock.
If anyone wants it in smaller file sizes :

Teen Titans Go See Space Jam

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I see im missing some films Handy 9 4,520 Oct 01, 2023, 04:21 am
Last Post: Handy
  Clash Of The Titans (2010) 1920x804p.BR-Handy [6 GB] Handy 10 9,287 Sep 05, 2022, 18:48 pm
Last Post: azazel999
  What movies would you like to see riffed? JusSonic 60 86,860 Feb 19, 2022, 22:42 pm
Last Post: SuspiriaTrumpsItFollowsCrap
  What films would you like to see Female Gen X riffers (or older) riff? SuspiriaTrumpsItFollowsCrap 3 7,762 Jan 16, 2022, 19:48 pm
Last Post: SuspiriaTrumpsItFollowsCrap
  REQ: The Flop House Live Show - Teen Wolf Riffs4Days 0 7,205 Apr 06, 2021, 14:33 pm
Last Post: Riffs4Days