TPB comments & new accounts
Winston obviously doesn't give a damn anymore.
Yeah well Winston is a selfish cunt!
up!
Hello
I'm trying to register on TPB to be able to leave comments.
I get this:

"Not Found (aka 404)
You're looking for something that does not, has not, will not, might not or must not exist ...
... but you're always welcome to search for it."

Are they still not taking new registrations?
It's been years now.
There is no comment system anymore so an account is only good for uploading torrents.
i would like to be uploader but i can't registrate myself :-(
(Dec 19, 2021, 01:43 am)Sartre Wrote: There is no comment system anymore so an account is only good for uploading torrents.

Which is a shame becaue there are a bunch of programs with malware and I cannot report when found.
(Dec 28, 2021, 15:40 pm)stmux Wrote: there are a bunch of programs with malware and I cannot report when found.

You haven't had any trouble finding Report Torrents / Comments in the past.
Hi I am new here, I want to post an extended cut of the terminator that has all of the deleted scenes conveniently edited back into the movie. I found it years ago sifting though countless torrents as it was hard to find,  and recently I almost lost my only copy of it .

I don't see it on pirate pay or any other torrent site that I have encountered. I also just want to get it out there to preserve it and to show my appreciation to the torrent community for letting me get my hands on it.

I tried registering on the main site but it just keeps giving me error messages. I uploaded the movie to zippyshare & have download links for the movie if anyone wants them.
(Mar 26, 2022, 19:02 pm)skyblue85 Wrote: Hi I am new here, I want to post an extended cut of the terminator that has all of the deleted scenes conveniently edited back into the movie. I found it years ago sifting though countless torrents as it was hard to find,  and recently I almost lost my only copy of it .

I don't see it on pirate pay or any other torrent site that I have encountered. I also just want to get it out there to preserve it and to show my appreciation to the torrent community for letting me get my hands on it.

I tried registering on the main site but it just keeps giving me error messages. I uploaded the movie to zippyshare & have download links for the movie if anyone wants them.

Here on piratebay if you don't have an account you can't upload, registrations have been stopped for 3 years.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Issues with editing comments on suprbay Hmm888 1 417 Mar 05, 2024, 02:56 am
Last Post: maskaw
  Can't leave comments WestBankRoamer 7 12,651 Feb 06, 2024, 13:10 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  New TPB accounts available Spud17 67 236,961 Aug 14, 2023, 11:01 am
Last Post: Spud17
  Comments on torrents here- getting username and password thesnare 1 11,846 Jan 23, 2021, 18:29 pm
Last Post: Moe
  No More Comments? cortorbor 1 12,845 Apr 30, 2020, 13:10 pm
Last Post: Moe