TPB 48 hour list
Hi

Lately the 48 hour list is not working?  when i click it, it shows some really unpopular items and all entries have both leech and seeders at 0.  Is it me or is there something wrong with the 48 hour list?

thanks
I have been noticing the same thing, a lot of strange accounts posting an insane amount of movies/tv shows by "trusted users". I can't even find what I'm looking for anymore. HDTVCHINA, really? Hmmm
The scrape function is not working / the tracker TPB scrapes for peer stats is down. As a result search results show zero peers and are ordered by upload date (ascendning) instead of peers (descending). This makes the top 100 functions (including 48hr) useless. And as search only ever serves you the top 100 results ordered as explained above, you have to be very specific to get anything useful.
(Jan 11, 2021, 15:16 pm)ill88eagle Wrote: The scrape function is not working / the tracker TPB scrapes for peer stats is down. As a result search results show zero peers and are ordered by upload date (ascendning) instead of peers (descending). This makes the top 100 functions (including 48hr) useless. And as search only ever serves you the top 100 results ordered as explained above, you have to be very specific to get anything useful.

do you have any idea if they are fixing it?

btw, im not sure if this is a mirror site but the 48 hour list on this one works
Official Pirate Bay Mirror, 100% Working (thepirate-bays.org)
Winston is aware of the problem. He did not give a time to if or when it would be fixed.

Be aware when using proxies or mirrors that we do not support them, and that they frequently continue to host fakes and malware that has been removed from TPB. Even though it says "official" it is anything but. The only official links are at the bottom of this page.
(Jan 11, 2021, 15:16 pm)ill88eagle Wrote: The scrape function is not working / the tracker TPB scrapes for peer stats is down. As a result search results show zero peers and are ordered by upload date (ascendning) instead of peers (descending). This makes the top 100 functions (including 48hr) useless. And as search only ever serves you the top 100 results ordered as explained above, you have to be very specific to get anything useful.

Well, i'm not tech savy but i guessed that if i was specific i would find some working magnet

I found only 18 magnet in a search of one specific cartoon episode.
Unfortunately not a single one worked/started.

Is there something more "wrong" aside the scrape function?
(Jan 17, 2021, 20:47 pm)abbazabba Wrote: Is there something more "wrong" aside the scrape function?

Nothing that would affect downloading in any way. The scrape function is solely for storing approximate swarm sizes in the database for browsing.

Magnet links are independent and handled entirely within the visitor's browser. Be sure you can make outgoing UDP connections as both DHT and the trackers in TPB magnet links are all UDP based.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  File list never available Tech 1 10,463 Sep 23, 2018, 23:54 pm
Last Post: neanderthal
  No files list... latheofheaven 12 33,595 Aug 03, 2017, 13:37 pm
Last Post: dynstab2
  this wasn't here an hour ago baktura 0 10,671 Feb 01, 2017, 21:40 pm
Last Post: baktura
  TPB search "no hits" DuckDuckGo found several on tpb Sylveon Fetish 2 17,048 Dec 16, 2016, 13:39 pm
Last Post: Sylveon Fetish
  File list does not load, commenting not working Sylveon Fetish 14 30,603 Aug 07, 2016, 19:39 pm
Last Post: Ichigo_Kurosaki