TFDi MD11 Crack
(Yesterday, 09:24 am)Chombe Wrote:
(Oct 16, 2024, 21:43 pm)ConiPilote Wrote:
(Oct 05, 2024, 12:53 pm)anthonyfantano Wrote:
(Oct 05, 2024, 09:12 am)chance899 Wrote: Are these fools still here feeding hopes? My dears, the facts are already exposed, FENIX, FSS, TFDI have an agreement not to publish crack, they are making money on the fools' hopes, SP is over

Not sure about Fenix but FSS and TFDI are for sure

(Oct 05, 2024, 09:39 am)badwulf Wrote:
(Oct 05, 2024, 09:12 am)chance899 Wrote: Are these fools still here feeding hopes? My dears, the facts are already exposed, FENIX, FSS, TFDI have an agreement not to publish crack, they are making money on the fools' hopes, SP is over

I was curious about what you said, "SP is over". What do you mean? Also, who does FENIX, FSS, TFDI have an agreement with? SP? Thank you!!

The first MD11 crack version was a leak from someone inside SP, they used it to blackmail TFDI and probably got a big chunk of money to never post a cracked version of their planes, meanwhile they're on reddit trying to sell cracked planes or even worse resell legit X-plane addons bought with stolen credit cards
1. TFDI wasn't leaked from simplaza. It was leaked. But from a different private group.  
TFDI never knew/wasn't supposed to know about the crack's existence.  As it can be patched very easily 
2. The "simplaza" subreddit  has nothing to do with the website.  It's  moderators DO NOT represent the website.
AFAIR you are the guy who pretended to be an original cracker of the MD-11. Tell me if you did this once why you can't do it again? Patch? Ok, crack the patch. I believe you did it already. I have seen two different product keys at least. Why?
What do product keys have to do with the crack? The  point of a crack is to make it work without a key. 
As for  "why can't you crack it again?"  Why should I?
I purchased it with money out of my own pocket, I and a friend of mine spent our time cracking it.  It was supposed to go public after private testing  Then I see someone selling the crack,claiming to be the original author. Ok. Tell me,why should I update the crack and waste my time on it? I own the plane, so I don't need it. For someone to steal and start selling it again? No thanks.

(Yesterday, 09:40 am)ConiPilote Wrote:
(Yesterday, 09:24 am)Chombe Wrote:
(Oct 16, 2024, 21:43 pm)ConiPilote Wrote:
(Oct 05, 2024, 12:53 pm)anthonyfantano Wrote:

Not sure about Fenix but FSS and TFDI are for sure

(Oct 05, 2024, 09:39 am)badwulf Wrote: I was curious about what you said, "SP is over". What do you mean? Also, who does FENIX, FSS, TFDI have an agreement with? SP? Thank you!!

The first MD11 crack version was a leak from someone inside SP, they used it to blackmail TFDI and probably got a big chunk of money to never post a cracked version of their planes, meanwhile they're on reddit trying to sell cracked planes or even worse resell legit X-plane addons bought with stolen credit cards
1. TFDI wasn't leaked from simplaza. It was leaked. But from a different private group.  
TFDI never knew/wasn't supposed to know about the crack's existence.  As it can be patched very easily 
2. The "simplaza" subreddit  has nothing to do with the website.  It's  moderators DO NOT represent the website.
AFAIR you are the guy who pretended to be an original cracker of the MD-11. Tell me if you did this once why you can't do it again? Patch? Ok, crack the patch. I believe you did it already. I have seen two different product keys at least. Why?
What do product keys have to do with the crack? The  point of a crack is to make it work without a key. 
As for  "why can't you crack it again?"  Why should I?
I purchased it with money out of my own pocket, I and a friend of mine spent our time cracking it.  It was supposed to go public after private testing  Then I see someone selling the crack,claiming to be the original author. Ok. Tell me,why should I update the crack and waste my time on it? I own the plane, so I don't need it. For someone to steal and start selling it again? No thanks.

Also, if people are willing to pay for a crack. It shouldn't be a problem for them to just buy a legit copy
"What do product keys have to do with the crack? The  point of a crack is to make it work without a key."
I don't know. But version 1.0.1 doesn't work with the product key from 1.0.3(7) and vice versa.

"It was supposed to go public after private testing"
It probably was but being a kid you started to provoke people with phrases like if the crack isn't on simplaza doesn't mean
it's not exist. We all remember this. Instead of test it quietly and then release the crack to public. Why? To be a Robin Hood. To get people's thanks. This is absolutely normal.

"I purchased it with money out of my own pocket"
The total BS! I know this and you know this.

Oops! Wait a sec! If you have cracked the first version and release it publicly TFDi immediately know of this. And make a patch. So what's the difference how your crack leaked? In any way TFDi makes some counter measures. 
Can you explain please?
Guys are you dumb? This non sense shit on almost 3 Pages if it can cracked or not. Buy it and shut up. There will be no crackable updated version! Live with 1.01 or 1.07. It doesnt matter. If you want a newer Version than buy it or go crying.
Otherwise wait till someone post a download link in here!
(Yesterday, 12:46 pm)Skyworkx3107 Wrote: Guys are you dumb? This non sense shit on almost 3 Pages if it can cracked or not. Buy it and shut up. There will be no crackable updated version! Live with 1.01 or 1.07. It doesnt matter. If you want a newer Version than buy it or go crying.
Otherwise wait till someone post a download link in here!

What are you doing here? Have registered only to post your shitty message here? Are you from TFDi? Actually doesn't matter. Go fuck out of here!

Hey Coni! Where are your?
Koni dies because of work?
this plane never will be cracked .......stay with flyable 1.01 version forever
(10 hours ago)motishow Wrote: this plane never will be cracked .......stay with flyable 1.01 version forever
TBH the TFDI MD 11 really isn't that good.....the Rotate MD 11 for X Plane is better in my opinion and there is crack for that...I digress, S/o to Chombe for trolling us all of us though.
So the fucking ConiPilote is lying everywhere. He said they planned to share crack with public. In this case doesn't matter how the crack leaked. They publish it or Justclassis sold it. Absolutely doesn't matter. In both cases TDFi issues patch.
This means the gang didn't intend to share the crack. And only this little idiot gave it to Justlassis.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  XP12 crack + global scenery UAE1GP 5 15,944 Oct 14, 2024, 12:18 pm
Last Post: Aqzii
Thumbs Up X-Plane 12 Crack , Updated Version Whols 31 40,865 Oct 13, 2024, 09:17 am
Last Post: Aqzii
  Blosm premium crack for Blender lyonya.eu 0 732 Sep 12, 2024, 06:29 am
Last Post: lyonya.eu
  Rotatesim MD11 Aqzii 60 82,925 Sep 06, 2024, 15:28 pm
Last Post: Biggles445
  XP12 ToLiss A321 1.5.1 crack freeflight777 7 13,260 May 30, 2024, 12:55 pm
Last Post: Kinoair