Syncing recommendations?
Does anyone have recommendations for video/audio syncing software processes, and/or techniques? I know there's a bunch of folks her that sync and resync RT & MST, and I would very much appreciate any advice.

I have been wanting to remaster some music videos with better quality audio for years. But I'd also like to do my part here by syncing The Mads or other things as well. Plz share with us your tips and secrets to quality audio syncing! THANK YOU!!!!

PS - Personally not that interested in ducking any audio, as my intended projects don't seem to need that. But others might find value in any notes on that too. Again, many many many thanks ahead of time.
It looks a lot harder than it is for most sync jobs.

This should help you. https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-Sync-Guide-How-to-sync
Thank you Tost!!!! That certainly is helpful! But it's also a bit overly complicated (i actually poured over this a year or do ago) since I only need to replace the audio and get it synced correctly with the video. It seems like this should be doable with one good video editing program, and some careful audio track alignment. Any further thoughts y'all?
If you're comfortable working on the command line, ffmpeg is very versatile and great for mixing different tracks together. You can specify offsets if you need to delay or bump up the audio timing. Though I usually wind up using Audacity so that I can compare the Riff audio to the audio of the exact movie release I encoded. It's much easier to figure out the timing offset when I can look at the waveforms and play both simultaneously. Then since I have it open in Audacity anyway, I use Audacity to add or remove silence at the beginning of the Riff as needed to sync it, then export as wav, then use ffmpeg to encode the wav to opus while muxing in with my video encode.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Syncing Rifftrax Audio to Movies moondoggy1111 1 4,917 Mar 11, 2023, 04:06 am
Last Post: Max Renn
  Software Recommendations Request Sampo! 6 5,987 Jan 05, 2023, 08:22 am
Last Post: Sampo!
  Are We Allowed to Ask for Recommendations? Oh_Hi_Mark 13 9,784 Nov 22, 2022, 03:38 am
Last Post: Oh_Hi_Mark
  REQ:Recommendations for online video downloader Tardisjockey 9 8,088 Mar 29, 2022, 07:29 am
Last Post: Nanos
  Syncing Help TheDarkPrince2018 5 11,641 Sep 04, 2018, 19:29 pm
Last Post: TheDarkPrince2018