SuprBay: Recent Multiple Extended Periods Of Downtime?
Hello SuprBay Staff,

Is there an explanation for all the recent multiple extended periods of downtime here at SuprBay? Huh

I'm hoping that they're just minor issues like maintenance complications or unscheduled security updates. Blush

Does SuprBay have a backup contingency plan for the preservation of the site if and when major issues do arise? Undecided

Thank you very much to the entire SuprBay Staff for all your hard work and generous devotion to maintaining and protecting this site that we love so much. Heart

LONG LIVE SUPRBAY! Big Grin
Let's call it a philosophical difference of opinion between us and our host on what constitutes "resource usage."  You get what you pay for I guess.

No promises that there won't be further downtime while we debate the issue.

While there is no contingency plan to host it somewhere else, there are backups should the need arise.
(Feb 19, 2019, 17:12 pm)Moe Wrote: Let's call it a philosophical difference of opinion between us and our host on what constitutes "resource usage."  You get what you pay for I guess.

No promises that there won't be further downtime while we debate the issue.

While there is no contingency plan to host it somewhere else, there are backups should the need arise.

Thank you for taking the time to explain Smile
Ugh... Sad

I greatly appreciate the honest and direct response Moe. Considering the circumstances, I think everyone here will do their best to be understanding and supportive of the SuprBay Staff during this difficult process. Hopefully our gracious host decides to be a little less judgmental of its honored guests. I'm very happy to hear about the backups though. Angel

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Multiple Pages Of Comments Deleted theoldfarter 7 19,737 Sep 23, 2016, 20:19 pm
Last Post: theoldfarter
  Recent Torrents Page Glenn_K9 2 12,258 Mar 01, 2016, 10:32 am
Last Post: demonS
  Browsing Recent Torrents robheb123 2 12,507 Sep 11, 2014, 03:18 am
Last Post: SectorVector
  Recent torrents MeRaDil 11 25,831 Mar 05, 2014, 00:13 am
Last Post: inotyourdaddy
  recent torrents pookie 4 15,481 Dec 31, 2013, 19:59 pm
Last Post: pookie