SuprBay: FAQ instead of Stickies
I was thinking it'd be a lot easier having a single FAQ Sticky for Site Issues than the separate ones, and enable it to pop-up in some dialog before posting in said section so the can read it first?

I know a lot of them are incapable of figuring out how to search or read but hey it could work if something appears when making a new thread to encourage them to look at it.

[put some kind of introduction before putting sticky spoilers]

Table of Contents

1.) Wrong Code Error

Click Here If Your Encountering This

2.) Upload Error.2 or Upload Error.4

Upload Error.2 Problems Click Here

Upload Error.4 Problems Click Here

3.)Database error

Database Error Problems Click Here

4.) Filename error

Filename Error Problems Click Here

5.) 500 Internal Server Error

500 Internal Server Error Problems Click Here

6.) Unable to Register

Unable to Register Click Here

7.) Requests

Click Here For Requests

8.) Reporting Torrents

Reporting Torrents or Comments Click Here

think it'd make the forum look so much better in this section ya know. lmk what you think
Fine idea, good informative material. Since SB already has a FAQ, maybe mods can merge it all and update the current page?
(Oct 22, 2019, 20:44 pm)dueda Wrote: Fine idea, good informative material. Since SB already has a FAQ, maybe mods can merge it all and update the current page?

You forgot the magic word for the mods
Show Content

And yeah I think it's long overdue. The appearance on some pages looks junky seriously.

I think maybe they should do both and retitled some of the stickies so as to be uniform as well somewhere, but an old Mod once mocked me for the very same idea in 2005-2006 so we'll see

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SuprBay: FAQ Makeover: Sprucing Up FAQ as we move into 2024? lustrous 2 1,293 Jan 12, 2024, 15:41 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  Please add direct jpg images related the file instead of the links of the image Manju888 4 22,385 Oct 17, 2023, 21:43 pm
Last Post: survivorclunk
  FAQ on main page sharingiscaring2023 7 5,925 Sep 15, 2023, 14:41 pm
Last Post: copyism
  WebTorrent instead of BitX? lghiberti 1 14,387 Oct 24, 2016, 00:57 am
Last Post: Sid