Poll: Which would you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Larger resolution cam video releases
25.00%
1 25.00%
Current videos
75.00%
3 75.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Suggestion for video uploaders on TBP
(Mar 15, 2018, 21:59 pm)contrail Wrote: Lots of work goes into cams and it is a risky business.

Be grateful with something that nothing (even if you have to wait for something better).

I know, and I am.

But many times people just take for granted we don't and we aren't; still doesn't mean we shouldn't wish. Oh well, bosses will be bosses and lemme not digress.
Thanks guys, nothing more to add now!
I "suggest" you post better replies.

My suggestion is a better suggestion than the OP's because at least you are here to see it.

It's still a vacuous suggestion though.
A better reply it is then! (I hope)

I'll post this here for people to see what happens with poor understanding, or just immature behaviour, of the CAM thing:

This gentleman opens a thread on the "Requests" forum with these requirements (name edited for member is irrelevant here)...

Thread title (not link):  ANNIHILATION (2018), 10mbps+ video, 640kbps+ audio

(Mar 15, 2018, 22:33 pm)(some guy in forum) Wrote: [Image: MV5BMTA1NjI1NjAyODBeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDQ2...00_AL_.jpg]

Now I don't want to be judgemental. Just the facts.

One day after the discussion on cam quality, guy requests 10mpbs video, 640kbps audio file from a not available yet movie.

That sounds like an "overkill" - 120' x 60" x 10mbps = 72 GB. Really? Thats more than your average BluRay raw image! Trolling?
And who in heavens has ears and neural perception so good to go 640mbps, Dolby 7.2 audio? Not to mention the hardware to play.

Some guys aren't helping the matter, wich could be better titled "Could we have better CAM uploads?" or just "CAM quality options".
Problem is some guys are most guys who just want it but don't try to understand the facts involved.
(In my defense I went thru some reading long before this thread was created but it doesn't change my opinion on the subject).

Basically the guys want speed and the current cameras don't allow for it, but it is possible.
Maybe easier to just copy or steal the movie copy; details are not to be discussed in this thread, out of topic.

I hope we stop "demanding" what is unfair but still look forward, to the day quality improves.
If the CAM scene deal was just about "First!", we would just see 320x240 12FPS uploads.