Software suggestions for downloading Masterclass and Wondrium
Allavsoft used to work on Masterclass but now doesn't. And it has never worked on Wondrium. Does anyone have any suggestions on a good ripping program that can download content from those sites? I have user accounts for both.
FWIW, try other downloaders: JDownloader 2 or Internet Download Manager (IDM)

A sample file on Masterclass downloaded fine with IDM, but don't know about main content (if it is DRM-ed).
(Jan 07, 2023, 13:05 pm)Iliketacos Wrote: Allavsoft used to work on Masterclass but now doesn't. And it has never worked on Wondrium. Does anyone have any suggestions on a good ripping program that can download content from those sites? I have user accounts for both.

did you try command line progs like youtube dlp?
(Jan 12, 2023, 07:00 am)SectorVector Wrote: FWIW, try other downloaders: JDownloader 2 or Internet Download Manager (IDM)

A sample file on Masterclass downloaded fine with IDM, but don't know about main content (if it is DRM-ed).

As of today, Allavsoft is again working on Masterclass. But I haven't found anything so far that works for Wondrium. Most things will download the video but the audio isn't included. So I just use FastStone Capture.

(Jan 12, 2023, 08:36 am)RedPony Wrote:
(Jan 07, 2023, 13:05 pm)Iliketacos Wrote: Allavsoft used to work on Masterclass but now doesn't. And it has never worked on Wondrium. Does anyone have any suggestions on a good ripping program that can download content from those sites? I have user accounts for both.

did you try command line progs like youtube dlp?

OK, I tried it and none of the URLs I tried seem to work for Wondrium. If you dig enough you can get a URL for the video but the audio doesn't come with it. It is almost like the player on their site is playing two files at the same time. The video file and an audio file. You can get the video file but not the audio. Can't find the URL for that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Common Sense vs. Antivirus Software: Debunking the Need for Pricey Protection! lustrous 9 2,537 Feb 12, 2024, 22:00 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  Lightning fast downloading, now! Manglenn 3 12,512 Jan 26, 2024, 18:24 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  FreeDOS vs. DOSBOX: Which is better for legacy software use? RobertX 35 26,114 Nov 03, 2023, 14:12 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  I need a stripped down Windows 8 or Windows 10 installation. Any suggestions? nosnavis 9 21,852 Jul 26, 2023, 12:38 pm
Last Post: theSEMAR
  Manga software daigorohanzo 0 3,949 Jun 19, 2023, 10:36 am
Last Post: daigorohanzo