[Image: 7fe2e2cf8ff8c1bb522d3efff42897c96bd16e3d.jpg]
Daughter - Stereo Mind Game (2023) [FLAC]

Released ................ 2023
Source .................. CD
Genre ................... folk rock, indie rock, rock
Codec ................... FLAC
Bit Depth ............... 16 bits
Sampling Rate ........... 44.1 kHz

Following the release cycle for their second album, the U.K. Top 20-charting Not to Disappear, Daughter explored other directions including composing music for a video game (2017's Life Is Strange: Before the Storm), and bandleader Elena Tonra launched a sparer, even more personal solo project, Ex:Re. The latter delivered a self-titled debut in 2018, then followed up in 2021 with a live album that reimagined songs from the debut with 12-piece string orchestra 12 Ensemble. Two years later, Daughter are back with their first proper studio album in seven years, Stereo Mind Game, which finds their uncanny blend of folk and shoegaze influences augmented by appearances from 12 Ensemble. While the band have called Stereo Mind Game their most optimistic album yet, the optimism is in the details and not so much reflected in the fragile, somber soundscapes and intimacy that fans will be glad to find still in place. It opens with a brief, crescendoing "Intro" that sounds as if strings, synths, and vocals alike are tuning before the show. In less than a minute, it lands on first song "Be On Your Way," whose gossamer haze of noise, quietly ringing guitars, and gentle vocals are soon bolstered by skittering drum rhythms, rumbling low tones, and swells of strings. The chamber orchestra isn't a constant here -- songs like the rock-steady "Party" come and go while relying entirely on fuzzy hooks and plenty of echo for their deceptively spacious atmospheres, and minimalist "Isolation" makes due with acoustic guitar and effects -- but they reappear throughout, and the dramatic quality established by their presence and the inclusion of the intro is further explored with the incorporation of phone messages and voice samples on tracks like the half-spoken "Junkmail" and experimental interlude of sorts "Missed Calls." The fleshy core of the album, however, remains songs highlighted by the choir-accompanied "Neptune," swirling, danceable "Swim Back," and glitch-folk closer "Wish I Could Cross the Sea," which seems to wrangle elements of all the previous tracks. Produced by Tonra and bandmate Igor Haefeli, Stereo Mind Game is an album that sounds like it was assembled with care, as Daughter change things up while remaining instantly familiar.

CD1 - Stereo Mind Game:

01 - Intro
02 - Be On Your Way
03 - Party
04 - Dandelion
05 - Neptune
06 - Swim Back
07 - Junkmail
08 - Future Lover
09 - (Missed Calls)
10 - Isolation
11 - To Rage
12 - Wish I Could Cross The Sea

CD2 - Daughter Live @ Brixton Academy:

01 - Love
02 - No Care
03 - Youth
04 - Smother
05 - Medicine
06 - Fossa
[Image: c15915ec5683f1d35412d7d967184cc548a4367b.jpg]
Lizzo - Discography (2012-2022) [FLAC]

Charismatic Grammy-winning singer/rapper Lizzo combines her roots in Houston rap, gospel soul, and classical flute as confidently as she addresses race, sexuality, and body positivity. Her 2013 debut, Lizzobangers, reflected her years in Minneapolis' hip-hop and indie music scenes (Doomtree's Lazerbeak was one of its producers), and as time went on, her style became more wide-ranging and melodic. On 2015's self-released Big Grrrl Small World, she added more R&B and gospel to her sound, a trend that continued on her brash major-label debut album, 2019's platinum-selling, Grammy-winning Cuz I Love You, home to hits like "Good as Hell," "Truth Hurts," and "Juice." With 2022's Special, she doubled down on her instantly catchy feel-good anthems.

Special (2022)

01 - The Sign
02 - About Damn Time
03 - Grrrls
04 - 2 Be Loved (Am I Ready)
05 - I Love You Bitch
06 - Special
07 - Break Up Twice
08 - Everybody’s Gay
09 - Naked
10 - Birthday Girl
11 - If You Love Me
12 - Coldplay

Cuz I Love You (Deluxe Edition) (2019)

01 - Cuz I Love You
02 - Like A Girl
03 - Juice
04 - Soulmate
05 - Jerome
06 - Crybaby
07 - Tempo (feat. Missy Elliot)
08 - Exactly How I Feel (feat. Gucci Mane)
09 - Better In Color
10 - Heaven Help Me
11 - Lingerie
12 - Boys
13 - Truth Hurts
14 - Water Me

Big Grrrl Small World (2015)

1 - Ain't I
02 - Betcha
03 - Ride
04 - Humazine
05 - Bother Me
06 - B.G.S.W_
07 - The Fade
08 - 1 Deep
09 - The Realest
10 - En Love
11 - My Skin
12 - Jang A Lang

Lizzobangers (2013)

01 - Lizzie Borden
02 - W.E.R.K. Pt. II
03 - Wat U Mean
04 - T-Baby
05 - Be Still
06 - Faded
07 - Hot Dish
08 - Make Way
09 - Batches & Cookies (ft. Sophia Eris)
10 - Pants Vs. Dress
11 - Go
12 - Bloodlines
13 - Bus Passes and Happy Meals

Due Process & Product (2012)

01 - Make A Wish
02 - For Fonda
03 - Roll It Up
04 - Take Your Time
05 - Grain Success
06 - Android #69
07 - This Is The One
08 - I Surrender
09 - Decline
10 - Play
11 - Ego Eagle
12 - My Queen
13 - New World Order
[Image: 58605e9c4166eff24f8cc2d56aee95b50c14a31f.jpg]
Oliver Anthony Music (FLAC Pack - December 2023)

Source .................. WEB
Genre ................... country, folk, bluegrass

Oliver Anthony is a Virginia country-folk singer, songwriter, and guitarist who rose from total obscurity to the top of the U.S. pop and country charts in August 2023 with his self-released song "Rich Men North of Richmond." Recorded outdoors at his farm with a single microphone, the song's unpolished delivery and themes of working-class struggle caused it to go viral within days of its release.

Hailing from Farmville, Virginia, Christopher Anthony Lunsford began writing music in 2021, using his grandfather's name, Oliver Anthony, to represent his songs of blue collar hardship, rural life, and personal and political beliefs. Playing a resonator guitar and singing in a passionate, rough-hewn country-folk vocal style, he began releasing singles under the moniker Oliver Anthony Music, recording them simply at his off-the-grid farm, and posting them online. He soon began to receive grassroots attention from online fans who claimed that songs like "Ain't Got a Dollar," "Doggonit," and "I Want to Go Home" had helped them with their own struggles.

On August 8, 2023, he uploaded "Rich Men North of Richmond," an everyman folk anthem. It went viral almost immediately and within days topped the Billboard 200, making Anthony the first artist to claim that feat without any prior charting history. Over the next several weeks, several of Anthony's earlier songs began to chart amid the upswell of attention.

90 some Chevy
Aint Gotta Dollar (Laundry Room Edition)
Always love you (like a good ole dog)
Between You & Me
Cobwebs and Cocaine
Doggon it
Doggonit (Original recording)
Feeling Purdy Good
Hell on Earth
Ive Got to Get Sober
I Want to go Home
Long Gone
Rich Mans Gold
Rich Men North of Richmond