= Shibby's Digital Vault =
If Shibby or anyone is reading this....

Amphibia Season Two

Owl House Season One

I'm asking because the tablet I normally watch my movies on kept giving me the "Unsupported Video Format" crap.
(Apr 19, 2021, 20:56 pm)RealPaigeWWE Wrote: So, we haven't heard from Shibby in 2 and a half months. [...]

Thanks RealPaigeWWE, particularly for Dara Ó BriainSchool of Hard Sums.  Smile
Hey guys. New here.  I had seen a posting in regards to Jaws 3D anaglyph version but it seems the link is dead now.  Any chance someone has this plus any other 3D anaglyph movies available?

Thanks in advance!
Maverick - If you come across any good sources for anaglyph movie - PLEASE let me know. The older the film the better. Looking for Creature from Black Lagoon, The Maze, The Bubble, and I the Jury
(Jul 20, 2021, 01:43 am)Miss Martian Wrote: Maverick - If you come across any good sources for anaglyph movie - PLEASE let me know. The older the film the better. Looking for Creature from Black Lagoon, The Maze, The Bubble, and I the Jury

Same here. Watchable copies are near impossible to find.  I'm constantly looking for myself. CFtBL is at the top of my personal wish list!
(Jul 20, 2021, 01:43 am)Miss Martian Wrote: Maverick - If you come across any good sources for anaglyph movie - PLEASE let me know. The older the film the better. Looking for Creature from Black Lagoon, The Maze, The Bubble, and I the Jury

TWO of the 3-D movies i was looking for here are being riffed for MST3K season 13. How prescient is that? (Unfortunately theyre only showing one of them in 3-d).
Just posting here to dunk on shill Shibby. Keep your site down and don't come back you money-grubbing whore.
He is the selfish asshole that puts communities like this at risk by selling the stuff everyone shares
(Dec 13, 2021, 20:59 pm)SevenMindsets Wrote: Just posting here to dunk on shill Shibby. Keep your site down and don't come back you money-grubbing whore.

Hey, sorry to necro but I had a conversation recently about video preservation and this thread came to mind. When I went to get a link to show to the person I was speaking with, I was surprised to find it dead for 2 years. I don't mean to bring up drama or anything but can someone explain to me what happened with Shibby? I'm honestly just really curious.
(Sep 04, 2023, 02:06 am)Walkingenmity Wrote:
(Dec 13, 2021, 20:59 pm)SevenMindsets Wrote: Just posting here to dunk on shill Shibby. Keep your site down and don't come back you money-grubbing whore.

Hey, sorry to necro but I had a conversation recently about video preservation and this thread came to mind. When I went to get a link to show to the person I was speaking with, I was surprised to find it dead for 2 years. I don't mean to bring up drama or anything but can someone explain to me what happened with Shibby? I'm honestly just really curious.

Shibby was taking a lot of work people had done in this forum and was illegally selling it on their own site. So we chased them out of the forum and got their site taken down.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [REQ] New Kickstarter Digital Goodies ageekyguy 3 1,050 Mar 03, 2024, 17:48 pm
Last Post: ageekyguy
  [REQ] MST Kickstarter Digital Content ageekyguy 2 5,200 Apr 14, 2023, 15:07 pm
Last Post: ageekyguy
  Rifftrax Live Hobgoblins - Digital Release? oojnr97yo94riu 1 8,880 Sep 08, 2021, 18:53 pm
Last Post: BadFilms
  2 MST "Vault Tapes" on Youtube, etc efalls99 13 26,537 Mar 20, 2020, 01:38 am
Last Post: JeepBanshee
  Digital Goodies for Octaman and Star Raiders itsizz 0 10,046 Aug 11, 2019, 03:15 am
Last Post: itsizz