Series you've watched recently
I have just watched the Peripheral, a SCI-FI series (2022 at Prime) and I think it is a fine refreshment.
Watching Picard Season 3.

EDIT: Well, just finished Picard Season 3.

Kind of like the epilogue scene, though nostalgic, does ruin it.
Rewatching TNG and DS9 episodes again, effectively a marathon.
The Simpsons started with S1 - S26/S27 on Disney+ Dodgy Ended with me deleting my Disney+ account and torrenting the rest from S27 to current date S35, eagerly waiting the next episode drop. Rolleyes
I can't help but adore re-watching Tom and Jerry - 1940-1967 again! The timeless antics of that silly cat and clever mouse duo never fail to make me laugh.
lustrous, how much did Disney+ censor when they re-released The Simpsons?

Since it is Disney, and knowing Disney, you can't even get away with fart jokes!

Oh, I finished rewatching the entire Star Trek Picard series and going on to Star Trek Discovery.

See, I don't just have Kodi stream from through my network to watch TV series and movies; instead, I author them, make DVD menus, and put them on a DVD where I watch from the player.

Now you know why I have need for blank DVDs; I don't have a pressing need to get more if one day they disappear, but I am reluctant to switch as long as I can afford to.

DVDWO 4 Life!
[Image: true-detective-poster-65a0224066770.jpeg]
[Image: MV5BN2EwNjFhMmEtZDc4YS00OTUwLTkyODEtMzVi...@._V1_.jpg]
FALLOUT /  |  I just finished watching all episodes and the show was great  Angel

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anime you've watched recently manOtor 75 276,516 Feb 22, 2024, 17:59 pm
Last Post: Retr0D0gs
  minx[TGX] encodes missing recently p1zzle 1 13,538 Dec 09, 2022, 22:40 pm
Last Post: howrad
  I just watched my 1st episode of the Dukes of Hazzard. soulcity 14 39,583 Jul 10, 2020, 11:13 am
Last Post: EntertainmentLove