Searching for a good email provider
Hi everyone!

I am looking for a simple, easy email provider as an alternative to Hotmail, Yahoo, etc, each of which which have many many faults. It would be awesome if it allowed you to view your emails by contact, and to view your entire communications with a given contact, kinda like on Facebook. But that's not essential.

I just want a cleaner simpler, more honest provider, really. Preferably one that was deemed trustworthy, not scanning your emails like Gmail. Etc. And also one that won't lock me out every time I logged in from a foreign country.

Anyone have an email provider that they swear by? What do you guys use?

Thanks!
You know you can hook any email into pretty much any email client. What you need is to try out different email clients not email providers.

An email address is pretty much a bucket. Your email client is what looks into your bucket and figures out how to display the information for your.
Yes, but I need to use a web-based client as I am on the move. Sorry, I should have made that clearer.

Any further ideas?
Have you checked out Windows Live Mail?

Very easy to use.
(Mar 20, 2014, 11:28 am)snilloc Wrote: Have you checked out Windows Live Mail?

Very easy to use.

I have, but I think the layout could be better, and I don't really trust Microsoft. Also it's buggy on a slow connection. They've discontinued the HTML version for some reason.
I use http://www.mail.com/
Free and Paid version .In my opinion its better than gmail
have been using yahoo forever

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Commentary: Piracy is good, really RobertX 1 662 Feb 18, 2024, 17:52 pm
Last Post: Fawkesguy
  Peter Sunde / Brokep recent interview "No one does tech for good " ProxyDuck 7 1,605 Jan 29, 2024, 19:34 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  Is this a good idea? Ladyanne3 17 2,631 Jan 15, 2024, 21:00 pm
Last Post: Ladyanne3
  Movies So Good: "It'll Makes Ya Wanna Slap Your Momma!" TedDekker 3 2,277 Dec 31, 2023, 22:28 pm
Last Post: dickhead
  Just how good is a VPN at hiding your identity? Ladyanne3 21 17,701 Aug 22, 2022, 18:25 pm
Last Post: Slow Mo