Saving picture from youtube video
1. Go to the video you want to save picture from.

2. Press Ctrl + U.

3. Press Ctrl + F.

4. Type "ThumbnailURL".

5. Click on the link of its right side.

[Image: 0besbbf4x3b49r5zg.jpg]
Note that I tested the method only on Google Chrome, which means that it may not works on other web browsers.

To see the guide to this for Mozila Firefox, read the post below made by NokTham.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions; I will do my very best to answer them.

Kind regards.
With firefox, right click on page, View Page Info, Media tab.
(Nov 23, 2015, 09:37 am)NokTham Wrote: With firefox, right click on page, View Page Info, Media tab.
Oh, I forgot that my guide may works only on Google Chrome, since I never used any other browsers for enough time to remember their distinctions.

Anyway, thank you for showing the way for this trick to Mozilla Firefox users.
Inspect Element (F12 key) Tongue
(Nov 23, 2015, 12:03 pm)dolly_cat Wrote: Inspect Element (F12 key) Tongue
Inspect Element (F12 or Ctrl+Shift+I) works the same way as Source Code (Ctrl+U), but you still need to use the feature "Find" (Ctrl+F) if you do not want to waste hours on reading a large part of the web-page's code. And let us not forget that reading such codes usually makes us so impatient that in the end we skip reading what we are looking for.
Hmm... never taught of that...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to bypass YouTube's age restriction on videos by using a script Resurgence 3 3,737 Jan 21, 2024, 15:37 pm
Last Post: lustrous
Lightbulb Watch 18+ Videos On Youtube Without Signing In .::Alien::. 4 24,309 Dec 18, 2013, 19:20 pm
Last Post: pangaea