Ripping protected video from streaming site
Hey everyone

As technology is evolving, streaming sites are getting smarter. We have a local movies and TV shows streaming site in our country (I cannot name the site here) which basically has a tie-up with major names - and rebroadcast content.

The problem is, I cannot even rip a 3-minute video from their site - which actually is a promo for what will be on air in January - it's a collage of clips from different movies and TV shows with a very beautiful song as cover - very imaginatively made!

I have tried various software but none worked.

Can anyone please recommend a very good quality and advanced software that could break their security and let me have my 3-minute clip? :'(

TIA
Never tried myself, but have a look at Audials. Use the Free Trial to check it works for you. If you are happy, purchase it and start uploading to TPB Wink
There are some cracked versions too on TPB.
Check it out (today for free), although I haven't checked whether it can handle protected material

https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/audials-one-2024-se/
(Dec 31, 2023, 10:20 am)bijwang Wrote: Hey everyone

As technology is evolving, streaming sites are getting smarter. We have a local movies and TV shows streaming site in our country (I cannot name the site here) which basically has a tie-up with major names - and rebroadcast content.

The problem is, I cannot even rip a 3-minute video from their site - which actually is a promo for what will be on air in January - it's a collage of clips from different movies and TV shows with a very beautiful song as cover - very imaginatively made!

I have tried various software but none worked.

Can anyone please recommend a very good quality and advanced software that could break their security and let me have my 3-minute clip? :'(

TIA

It would help us to help you if name the programs you used that failed.
[/quote]

It would help us to help you if name the programs you used that failed.
[/quote]

The programs I tried include:
- Windows built-in Game Bar
- iPhone's built-in screen recording software
- Movavi
- Replay Video Capture 11 by Applian Technologies
- Camtasia by TechSmit
- Open Broadcaster Software (OBS)
- Bandicam Screen Recorder
- a few others

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pirate Sites With Site-related Client Software Slow Mo 0 6,334 Aug 29, 2022, 02:34 am
Last Post: Slow Mo
  Streaming with VPN on Android TV FloodTheWaves 0 6,929 Feb 07, 2022, 11:12 am
Last Post: FloodTheWaves
  torrent tries to connect to the uploaders site. TheBeard 25 57,007 Apr 23, 2021, 08:40 am
Last Post: TheBeard
  Anyone know how to rip content from video streaming sites? RareDCOMCollector 4 19,896 Apr 12, 2021, 03:45 am
Last Post: WTFsicusmaximusminibus
  New uTorrentWeb app/site service from TronTV.com dueda 0 9,272 Jan 30, 2020, 05:24 am
Last Post: dueda