Rifftrax books
A search only gives this link :
https://www.rifftrax.com/library-world
& not even the books from Mike & Kevin
… & the 5 Bill Corbett on AZ that are not Bill Corbett

Anybody, like me, would like to buy/have PRINTED/ABLE rifftrax/mst3k/film crew/ (iriffs) ?
I never experienced so much variety in humor, from 1st to nth degree

That could perhaps be a project outside rifftrax, since they haven't merchandise that

It seems a pity though, for they must have a lot of rejected extra / bonus / extended / alternate content on their computers
Just imagine the jokes nobody ever heard, since mst3k
Perhaps bad,
perhaps better but with bad screenability or rejected for another reason
That unavailable content makes me saliving
Can you maybe be a little more clear as to what this is about? Are you asking if there are RiffTrax books?
Well, on Amazon, you have Mike Nelson's Mind Over Matters, Mike Nelson's Death Rat!, Kevin Murphy's  A Year At The Movies, and Bill Corbett's Super Powered Revenge Christmas. There's also plays by Bill available, though I don't think you can get a lot of what he's written and produced. (Mike also has Mike Nelson's Movie Megacheese, but that's out of print and has no Kindle version. I'm slowly working on an ebook version of that.) Mike was supposedly writing a sequel to Death Rat!, but I have no idea what ever happened to that.

As far as other connected stuff, there's several books by Frank Conniff and a book and some comics by Mary Jo Pehl. I'm sure there's more stuff you might find by other related authors.
I've read the ones you mention, except for the plays by Bill, and Megacheese is probably my favorite. I never heard about a Death Rat! sequel. Quite the opposite actually. After that one I heard Mike said he had no plans to write another book, ever. Too much work alone with not enough pay-off. Conniff's book Twenty Five Mystery Science Theater 3000 Films That Changed My Life In No Way Whatsoever was pretty fun, haven't read any others by him yet. Mary Jo Pehl has Employee of The Month And Other Big Deals, that I really want to read. I need to ILL it, if nothing else. I like her humor. Also, some guy wrote two novels based on Manos. ("Related," like you said, since the popularity of Manos is MST's fault.) Mike also provided written commentary on a couple art/photo books. I think they were cutesy fare like Hot Topic goth-type stuff. Conor's got a couple. DAMN. There's a ton now that I think about it. A shelf's worth at least.
Yeah, the pop art books by Pop Ink. I've got Goth-Icky. There was also Love Sick, Fluffy Humpy Poopy Puppy, and Happy Kitty Bunny Pony. He basically wrote captions for full-page prints of weird pop art from comics, kids toys, and holiday decorations. They're not very substantial. More coffee table curiosities.
Mike's probably got a book's worth of all the articles he's written for magazines, though most of it probably isn't too funny, ie: the audiophile stuff. Still, I'd give it a go.

I wasn't too impressed with the Pop Ink stuff.
Movie Megacheese was actually a collection of what was largely Home Theater magazine and Entertainment@Home magazine articles. I actually started getting Home Theater right when he started writing for them. I think I got a free subscription with my DVD player in 1999. I don't know what I did with them and I don't know if I ever checked them to see if all the articles I had showed up in the book.

Given how easy it is to self-publish these days, I don't know why they don't crank out more writing.
Finally finished up my side-project that I've been working on for 3 or 4 years...

Here's an ebook version of the out-of-print, very dated Mike Nelson's Movie Megacheese:

EPUB
MOBI

Tell me if you spot any errors I made and I'll see if I can't correct them.
(Jun 22, 2021, 17:13 pm)BadFilms Wrote: Finally finished up my side-project that I've been working on for 3 or 4 years...

Many thanks BadFilms! I cherish my paperback of Megacheese and, it being one of the funniest books ever written by anyone ever, reread it every couple of years, but it'll be nice to have it on my Kindle now!  

Update: Excellent conversions, or did you type all that? Thanks again Smile
(Jun 22, 2021, 17:13 pm)BadFilms Wrote: Finally finished up my side-project that I've been working on for 3 or 4 years...

Here's an ebook version of the out-of-print, very dated Mike Nelson's Movie Megacheese:

EPUB
MOBI

Tell me if you spot any errors I made and I'll see if I can't correct them.

Psh. Pass. 

Hard Pass. 

I'll wait til BadFilms ULs the audiobook.
Jaysus, why isnt this in FLAC!?

I kid, I kid, i kid.  Really! 
Many thanks to our local Pork Vacuum, sincerely.  I look forward to devouring this, good person! You rock good person, you effing rock!
---------------------

I hope this was received as intended, as a thank you punctuated with humor, in the spirit of our Mystery Science forefathers.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Request: 4x Rifftrax.com "HD Medium" Rifftrax Live mp4 files bsg4you 3 6,137 Mar 28, 2023, 09:16 am
Last Post: bsg4you
  REQ : Rifftrax - Beowulf and Rifftrax - Troll 2 greycrayons 2 11,668 Nov 22, 2018, 10:10 am
Last Post: greycrayons