Rifftrax Patreon
Thanks Badfilms! These have often been funnier and more interesting than some of the riffs. Always appreciate the effort!
Added "Talkin' RiffTrax: Double Dragon":

1080p (187 MB)
720p (96 MB)
Added "Talkin' RiffTrax: Fungicide":

1080p (156 MB)
720p (80 MB)
(Mar 16, 2021, 03:27 am)BadFilms Wrote: Added "Talkin' RiffTrax: Fungicide":

1080p (156 MB)
720p (80 MB)

I believe one should really discuss fungicide with their doctor, but thanks BadFilms!
Added "Hangin' Out With RiffTrax: The Tournament Of '70s Guys" (720p, 780 MB).

Who needs March Madness when you have a bunch of men in the 70s mugging at the camera? Just ahead of the Tourney, RiffTrax is presenting a tourney of our own. This month's Zoom hangout: THE TOURNAMENT OF 70s GUYS!

This time around, the Writers and Riffers got to decide just who is the most alarming-looking in a high-intensity competition. To the victor go the gahhhh!
(Mar 18, 2021, 06:28 am)BadFilms Wrote: Added "Hangin' Out With RiffTrax: The Tournament Of '70s Guys" (720p, 780 MB).

Who needs March Madness when you have a bunch of men in the 70s mugging at the camera? Just ahead of the Tourney, RiffTrax is presenting a tourney of our own. This month's Zoom hangout: THE TOURNAMENT OF 70s GUYS!

This time around, the Writers and Riffers got to decide just who is the most alarming-looking in a high-intensity competition. To the victor go the gahhhh!

This one was a lot of fun. Thanks.
Added "Talkin' RiffTrax: Invaders From Mars":

1080p (222 MB)
720p (111 MB)
Added "Bridget and Mary Jo talk Wonder Woman 1984!" (45 MB, MP3)

In this latest podcast episode of Talkin' RiffTrax, MJ and The Bridg' are back with me to talk about their second solo Just the Jokes outing, Wonder Woman 1984. We discuss Mary Jo's main issue with these mega-blockbusters, how someone could possibly (spoiler alert) become a living Dreamstone, and why the heck doesn't Diana use one of those retractable leash thingies for her lasso to keep it from slipping from her grip???
Added "Casey quizzes Bridget and Mary Jo about Wonder Woman comics!" (218 MB, 720p)

Greetings Traxians!

Casey June here, the lead video editor at RiffTrax.

To celebrate Bridget and Mary Jo releasing their second Just the Jokes riff - and their first dive into the world of Superhero movies - I asked them to join me on Zoom for a little Patreon Extra quiz. I asked true and false questions about the comic book origins of some of the things from the movie, and a good time was had by all!

To my fellow comic readers: despite doing my best with the lore, I know that I inevitably got some details wrong. Please have mercy on me.
Added "Talkin' Shrunken Heads" (173 MB, 720p).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (REQ) WhoRiff Patreon episodes, Matthew J Elliot and Ian Potter Brittrax WakkoBlues 1 2,164 Dec 03, 2023, 19:46 pm
Last Post: drakkenzero
  Request: 4x Rifftrax.com "HD Medium" Rifftrax Live mp4 files bsg4you 3 6,138 Mar 28, 2023, 09:16 am
Last Post: bsg4you
  REQ : Rifftrax - Beowulf and Rifftrax - Troll 2 greycrayons 2 11,670 Nov 22, 2018, 10:10 am
Last Post: greycrayons