Rifftrax Live 2020!
I imagine they'll do Blu-Rays for both yet again, no matter what happens.
We get the Mike and Bridget Charade riff! Only ~70 more backers for the Endgame riff. If you use this forum and can afford ONE DOLLAR, please back the kickstarter now! Only 8 hours left.

Edit:: Yes we made it to the Endgame! Now let's get that NeverEnding Story riff!!
8000 backers. Yea.
Well, I kicked in $15.
Well, it's officially over, the Kickstarter was a success and they earned enough.

What do we get for it?

The live shows
10 free shorts.
The riff for Gymkata
The DVD or Blu-Ray options for Amityville 4
The riff for Mortal Kombat
The Charades VOD
The parody song
The Fishtrax
And the riff for Avengers: Endgame!

Sadly, we didn't make the remaining backer stretch goals. Like the Blu-Ray option for Hobgoblins Live (but maybe if we're lucky, they will offer it anyway like they did for Octaman Live last year), no pre-show thank you, no riff for Neverending Story (maybe next year. The IRiffs can keep us busy until then), and no free for everyone for Gymkata and MK (but we will be getting those anyway so no biggie).

All in all, a good year. Hope they find their way to do the live shows.
Pretty good haul, especially considering a good portion of US citizens are out of work at the moment. Very glad we get the Charades riff. Always love Mike & Bridget together. Rather excited to see Fishtrax as well. In the comments, Erik Peterson (Collaborator) made it sound like we'll probably get a Blu-Ray option for Hobgoblins anyways, since we were so close.

Erik also said "I'm hopeful we'll still do Neverending Story at some point. I'll keep pushing for it!" Fingers crossed they do it this year anyways!

Cheers to everyone who contributed. GG. <3
This is the first year I ever kicked in for the Kickstarter. I think it might have been their most successful one yet.
I'm hoping that the lack of an "It's a Wonderful Life" riff as a stretch goal this year means that they are finally planning to release it (hopefully this Christmas).
(Mar 22, 2020, 03:30 am)alansmithee99 Wrote: This is the first year I ever kicked in for the Kickstarter. I think it might have been their most successful one yet.
I stand corrected. 2016 was their most successful campaign, both in total amount raised and number of backers. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rif...le_created
Well, looks like our hopes are confirmed: they're going to give us the Blu-Ray of Hobgoblins Live in light of not making that goal. Cool.  Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rifftrax Live 2024 Kickatarter announced ageekyguy 36 4,245 9 hours ago
Last Post: JusSonic
  Tickets for A Night of Shorts 15 and this month's live show JusSonic 7 1,133 Mar 22, 2024, 10:36 am
Last Post: SuperLake
  FAVORITE SCENE/LINE FROM A RIFFTRAX MOVIE OR SHORT TheDarkPrince2018 166 189,756 Mar 20, 2024, 16:37 pm
Last Post: ill88eagle
  Welcome to the RiffTrax forum / Say "Hi" here Sid 183 505,478 Mar 13, 2024, 20:50 pm
Last Post: thedavewsc
  Rifftrax on the Mads! Miss Martian 6 1,008 Mar 12, 2024, 23:50 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman