(Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
I'm not an Elden Ring fan either but they are obsessed with it so its gonna be all they do for a while, looks like its gonna be old vods and movie commentaries for me
(Jun 20, 2024, 18:13 pm)JabootyBot Wrote: Thanks as always Trips. Never seen this movie so should be good to break into it with the funny dubs. So uhhh.... is Jennifer Garner in this Daredevil movie?

"5.1 audio is third and stereo mix is fourth"

Ahh thanks dude. I mentioned before I used your copy to watch Blade and the sound mixing was weird. The sound effects were quite low and speaking was high. Gun sounds were really quiet but it was funny as fuck during fight scenes because above all else you could just hear grunts and huffs and puffs and heavy breathing. Watched Predator with my daughter for our "Jungle July" movie theme last night and it was the same. Not that it really effected such great movies.

Boys are doing the new Elden Ring DLC right now. ER never appealed to me and it's Friday here so I'm off to get wasted. Have a great weekend and keep kicking ass yall!

Oh dang, that kinda sucks...you're talking about just watching the normal movie audio I take it? (loving Jungle July btw, hahaha)  What kinda audio setup do you have going on?  And what client/device are you using to watch?  I've had some really bad 5.1 -> stereo mixdowns in the past by bad clients (Roku or Firestick back in the day, I forget) and when I finally got a 5.1 system, I totally had to adjust stuff like cranking the center channel for dialogue or surround for explosions.  Was honestly a frustrating mess for a while.
I think they tend to watch whatever version is on streaming channels, don't they? I guess that counts as "readily available" to non-pirates
Did someone change the mega files so everything isn't in alphabetical order?

Every time I pull it up it's all just random in the folder...anyone else having that issue when they open the mega link up in the app?
You should be able to sort it however you want, I leave it on date added to see the newest one on top
(Jun 24, 2024, 21:41 pm)Rascal Pirate Wrote: Did someone change the mega files so everything isn't in alphabetical order?

Every time I pull it up it's all just random in the folder...anyone else having that issue when they open the mega link up in the app?

try opening the folder in a browser window, then change the sort type to alphabetical.  Refresh it a couple times then select "open in app". I found that on android the settings often follow from browser to app. only as of recently have i had that same issue as you.
(Jun 25, 2024, 00:46 am)Taddghostal Wrote:
(Jun 24, 2024, 21:41 pm)Rascal Pirate Wrote: Did someone change the mega files so everything isn't in alphabetical order?

try opening the folder in a browser window, then change the sort type to alphabetical.  Refresh it a couple times then select "open in app". I found that on android the settings often follow from browser to app. only as of recently have i had that same issue as you.

Thanks for the heads up...it's happening on my Android all of sudden...I'll see if I can reset it like that

I saw a notice that Mega had changed a few things, but clicked through before reading any of it. So, yes, someone did muck about behind the scenes just recently.

(Jun 24, 2024, 22:53 pm)blurg Wrote: You should be able to sort it however you want, I leave it on date added to see the newest one on top

Same.
(Jun 25, 2024, 02:14 am)Meat Trademark Wrote:

I saw a notice that Mega had changed a few things, but clicked through before reading any of it. So, yes, someone did muck about behind the scenes just recently.

(Jun 24, 2024, 22:53 pm)blurg Wrote: You should be able to sort it however you want, I leave it on date added to see the newest one on top

Same.

Yea definitely something they did on the back end...tried everything and didn't fix it...guess I'll just use the in browser mode until it gets sorted
(Jun 20, 2024, 19:20 pm)tripletap006 Wrote:
(Jun 20, 2024, 18:13 pm)JabootyBot Wrote: Thanks as always Trips. Never seen this movie so should be good to break into it with the funny dubs. So uhhh.... is Jennifer Garner in this Daredevil movie?

"5.1 audio is third and stereo mix is fourth"

Ahh thanks dude. I mentioned before I used your copy to watch Blade and the sound mixing was weird. The sound effects were quite low and speaking was high. Gun sounds were really quiet but it was funny as fuck during fight scenes because above all else you could just hear grunts and huffs and puffs and heavy breathing. Watched Predator with my daughter for our "Jungle July" movie theme last night and it was the same. Not that it really effected such great movies.

Boys are doing the new Elden Ring DLC right now. ER never appealed to me and it's Friday here so I'm off to get wasted. Have a great weekend and keep kicking ass yall!

Oh dang, that kinda sucks...you're talking about just watching the normal movie audio I take it? (loving Jungle July btw, hahaha)  What kinda audio setup do you have going on?  And what client/device are you using to watch?  I've had some really bad 5.1 -> stereo mixdowns in the past by bad clients (Roku or Firestick back in the day, I forget) and when I finally got a 5.1 system, I totally had to adjust stuff like cranking the center channel for dialogue or surround for explosions.  Was honestly a frustrating mess for a while.

Yeah just the normal movie audio. I just cast from my laptop to TV. Honestly it's not that bad it's just something I noticed. Kind of nice to be able to have the volume at a level where you hear talking and aren't blown out of the seat by gunfire and explosions actually.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We Hate Movies commentaries waterloowatts 237 265,257 Jun 21, 2024, 19:26 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 73 25,407 Jun 17, 2024, 10:56 am
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  (Request) The Naboo Movie: A Live Staged Reading of Star Wars: The Phantom Menace WangoChango 5 840 Jun 09, 2024, 08:20 am
Last Post: I Want To Go Faster
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 29,951 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 7,329 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee