Poll: How do you read the bible?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Chapter by chapter
50.00%
5 50.00%
Depending on my mood
50.00%
5 50.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Reading the Bible
I forgot about some blind, mute and deaf cures...
My theory is that some of then doesnt have conscious about that they can actually hear or see, than some type of stimulus must be made and they must rely focus to understand what is sound or light.
So if they can hear not in conscious level and they give space to someone that try to do stimulus, they will focus, get conscious about it and "recognize" what is sound or light. Then they are cured just like in the bible.
The mute must belive that they can speak so they start practicing it again, so thats is a big effort for then...

But i never confirmed it... but this way it makes sense that is possible to cure some of them like the bible did...

Still, i need you figure out alot of then..

AND YOU NEED THE EXPERIENCE, that stuff is priceless and undeniable as it happened to you!

What i did is explain just that the cures in the bible is very specific for a certain situation but everybody thinks it is a generic medicine to cure everything, and thats not in the rules i know until now. That also explains why it doesnt work alot of times and when it works nobody believes because they already have a rule "this cure using words NEVER works" but that rule isnt correct so it breaks alot and get people confused when it does work. Specific sickness needs specific treatment. Jesus or better Yeshua always cures with specific treatment for specific sickness, he used techniques we know today that works and also alot techniques that nobody knows as they didnt wrote about it in the bible. I think they thought it was enough what they wrote about Him.

I took only a few days to explain that to you.
I am glad you have started reading and fast! So you will get the answers by yourself or else you will ask me another little tiny dot question. After you read it, I will be the one asking tiny little dot questions to you...
Just one question here so you get a start and pay attention to the readings... why God let bad things happens to everybody (that looks so mean!)? Just another little one, what happens to babys when they die? Want another tiny one? What is the meaning of life? Should i keep going? Why is there sickness on earth? (That one i did say something about it). Why didnt God fix everything at once? Why people die? And then how can we reverte ALL of this to the time when everything was "perfect"? Just tiny questions everybody makes to me... Very easy to get the aswers... then you will start to make the THE QUESTIONS when you get advanced... that one you made, was close but that one was just a scratch at the surface, you need to get deeper in the subject for example How to recognize the sickness that this techniques can work? It is not about if it works or not, it about WHEN it works. Deeper what are the steps to change someones mind so he gets the cure? Deeper how God brings people so you can heal then? How to see God like Moses did? How can i hear God? Why does the bible say i have to think like God? What are the thoughts of God? What is the character of God? What is he thinking when people do wrong stuff? What is He thinking when they do good stuff? Why the profetes were choosen and not other people? Why God hear people and stay close to people that wants to be close to him indepent of their past? Why is He so loving? How does he teachs us? What are the influences He did in my life? In other peoples life? In the society? In the world? Should i go on?

And yeah you will get that answers and much more... i was just kidding i love to talk about that stuff...

Is there anything that didn t make sense to you? Again sorry for writing so much, was it entertaining at least?
Any feedback from anyone is welcome.
Yeah, I've been reading (or skimming) about your insight and continue to find it "unboring," though most of the stuff were pretty excessive to read at one sitting.

I'll have read it over and over once I'm not too busy to catch up.

I hope others are reading because they can benefit a lot from your thoughts about the Bible.

I hope God is reading this. Big Grin
Thank you that feedback was great!

I saw it, it is the first time i wrote about that ideas, it came naturally like that. It is de-organized and too extensively.
It would be very good if someone that actually speaks english could make a abstract.
Also if some idea was not complete because my bad writings, it will look "crazy" as it wont make sense to you. Please point then out if you find one.

And when i wrote it... it had a lot of emotions and epiphanies and i think people could feel it if they read it slowly like saying it loud... a life time thinking about that stuff.
Please don't hold back, if you or anyone else have some more feed back tell me its is important to me. Also when questioning the ideas, dont hold back, just say it, as i could have made a mistake.

And i know God is reading it as it is very sincere and with dedication.
just found another cure! They is this guy who said he had IBS Irritable bowel syndrome. He said he went to doctors and the doctors didnt gave him anything that helped and said he had to live with that condition. He asked God to cure him as nobody would know what to do. Then he was reading the bible Genesis 1.29.
"God said, See, I give you every seed-bearing plant that is upon all the earth, and every tree that has seed-bearing fruit; they shall be yours for food."

He said he started to eat all kinds of fruits with seeds and got cured.
I was like, fruits?? And that cured you? For real? This cant be possible. Lets me search for it.
He said fruits WITH ITS seeds.

Hypotesys:
Placebo effect
He did something else and thought it was the fruits

The fruits cured him as he said.

Then i found, pumpkin seeds,
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17472487/

papaya seeds
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22684690/

Even if he eat only this 2 seeds they killed alot of parasites, so it is medicinal... The other seeds and fruits must do something else that helped him in other ways too, Best flavored medice ever haha.

I suppose all the fuits and seeds can be medicinal to cure something as the bible says. 

CURE TO IBS RIGHT THERE! And nobody else paid the necessary attention.
Imagine that for thousands years the cure was right there in this book! Only after 2000 years later they made a research to confirm it. And the ones who "belived" in the bible were free of IBS all this time.
Maybe not all types of IBS but still worth a try, no collateral effects...

I will start eat the fruits and seeds from now on...
Irritable Bowel Syndrome?!? I thought that every condition in the book would be named using "scientific" words, not three known ones.

Do bananas have seeds?

Anyhow, has the Bible ever documented demonic possessions and exorcism like the series of Exorcism movies? I hear that there were cases which exorcism has proven its worth.

Forgive my latest avatar, but the only thing I like about the Dalai Lama is that he has a shiny bald head. Big Grin

Another question: how was the future perceived by men who wrote the Bible? Namely, I would include in this question the Book of Revelation.
(Oct 30, 2021, 16:50 pm)RobertX Wrote: Irritable Bowel Syndrome?!? I thought that every condition in the book would be named using "scientific" words, not three known ones.

Do bananas have seeds?

Anyhow, has the Bible ever documented demonic possessions and exorcism like the series of Exorcism movies? I hear that there were cases which exorcism has proven its worth.

Forgive my latest avatar, but the only thing I like about the Dalai Lama is that he has a shiny bald head. Big Grin

Another question: how was the future perceived by men who wrote the Bible? Namely, I would include in this question the Book of Revelation.

Forget about scientific words and search for symptoms.
A fast search for symptoms from parasites.
http://sydneygutclinic.com/the-main-symp...infection/
    Stomach cramps and pain
    Nausea or vomiting
    Dehydration
    Weight loss
    Swollen lymph nodes
    Digestive problems including unexplained constipation, diarrhoea or persistent gas
    Skin issues such as rashes, eczema, hives, and itching
    Continuous muscle and joint pain
    Fatigue, even when you get enough sleep
    Depression or feeling of apathetic
    Never feeling full, even after a big meal
    Constant hunger, even when you’re eating enough
    Iron deficiency/anaemia
    Grinding your teeth during sleep
    Unexplained feelings of anxiety
    Recurrent yeast infections
    Itching of the anus or vagina
    Itching, redness, irritation, and an unusual discharge from the genital area
    Trouble falling asleep or waking up multiple times during the night

https://news.cornell.edu/stories/2011/02...use-crohns
Even chron is connected to parasites...

https://www.petsandparasites.org/resourc...nd-people/
So every place that has a animal must have parasites. Dogs, cats, birds, cattle...
Hey i have a fish does it have parasites too???? hahaha just kidding...

Actually, i have some symptons since i was in USA last year in a friends house that had a Yorkshire. If i get cured eating seeds that would be very good.

---------

it makes me think what is a fruit with seeds in the bible? Did the bible people had banana or papaya? I actually dono.
Let me think, it is in genesis so it is the beginning of everything, probably they had at least the parent type of every kind of fruits. So yes they did had banana and papaya. Fruits doesnt had the same concept as today, probably they didnt differentiate from vegetable too, not sure. But vegetables could be fruits too i think. I live in a city not ever being in a farm or forest so i dono...
Lets see if banana have seeds.
https://www.seedman.com/banana.htm
they sell banana seeds so banana have seeds...

Your bible is king james (KJ) right? Gen 1:29 please go check if it is correct...
"every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat"
It is not only fruits with seeds... it is every herb with seeds and every tree with fruit that has seeds... doesnt matter if vegetables is included.

Now let me check in the original realy fast...
ze·ra‘ = Seed, fruit, plant, sowing-time, posterity
‘ê·śeḇ = Herb, herbage
hā·‘êṣ = Tree, trees, wood
p̄ə·rî- = Fruit
No change it was a good translation...

So banana is include yes, it is food to us as it has seeds. Good! Since we here share then with monkeys at the streets. Just kidding we dont even have rats in my city. Just dogs, cats, macows and parots everywhere. Never saw a monkey here i wish we had monkeys in the streets... I know people outside Brazil thinks we have animals everywhere but thats not true, i wish it was true, i would love to have a exotic pet that the state doenst forbid us to have. Everything is forbid here. Even to have parrots.

---------

Movies! I love movies but they lie alot. If you base any knowledge in it you would be gay, who hates your parents and a thief that uses drugs and kills your father and mother and someone who wants money all the time and hates captalism at the same time, wich is paradoxal but it is in their agenda. So asking me anything about the bible based on movies, is not a good idea, go read the bible by yourself and find the answers or go read some horror book. The bible is about healing and restauration. Have you ever read how Jesus cured people with psycatric desieses?
If you like this topic go watch "Constantine" the agenda is to make you think the bible an horror movie, but the bible is not even close to that, that is not reality. Althought we all have fun watching movies, just so you know that all your knowledge coming from movies makes you want to kill your mother when you analyse it deeper.

---------

Doesnt matter, i bet Dalai Lama was right about alot things and wrong about alot others things too, like everybody else...

---------

I wish you could read the bible without judging or using you actual pre knowledge of school, movies or friends and then thinking alot in what makes sense as i did all the way here.
You are actualy asking for spoiler hahaha.
I could give to you but i would have to tell you all the history before it, i mean actualy reading the bible to you. How someone can to give the end of a history to someone who knows nothing about the begging or middle of the its history?

What i can tell you is a abstract but probably you will not understand what i would say and judge using the knowledge you think is correct without even reading it by yourself, then i would have to actualy read the bible (again) to show you that you doesnt make sense or you dont know what you are talking about. Did you even read the first 5 books?

The super super small version i understood from reading the bible: remember i read only 50% of it. If someone want to correct something go on...

People was created immortal in a perfect place and God gave us freedom to EVERYTHINHG, perfect freedom in a perfect place. God also told us what would break that things he gave us access to and its consequences so we dont break it as it wouldnt be any good us. He gave us everything, full freedom and knowledge. (I try to think everything in that place was connect like gears in a clock, plants, animals, water...)
As you know it people did break that stuff and some consequences was not being immortal anymore (sickness), pain and things wasnt going to work correctly anymore so we would have to work to have food (like we broke some gear in a clock so it was not sustainable anymore).
As we always break things, and that makes us not immortal but sick, God told us He doesnt want us next to Him because we break things. Who ever broke anything cannot be in the same place as He is.
He went far and far from men as men made more and more bad things. The consequences of the bad things did passed from generation to generation, as sickness and destruction of things around us.
People were getting farther and farther from what makes us better and healthy. Instead of healing and building, men were destroying and getting more sickness. No one could heal or built everything back, so at least one person could get Immortality back.
Losing peace, hunger, sickness, destroying resources, losing everything, wars, animals killing each other, plants became point and sharp, it is all consequence of breaking things, doing bad stuff that God told us not to do (thats why everything good is connected as gears, the interaction of things, break one gear everything collapses).

We were created to take care of things and not let then go wild, all animals were supposed to be domesticated (like pets) and every plant were supposed to be food. As wilder plants and animals became, the "adaptability" took over and made then dangerous so they could survive a little longer. A mechanism God created to make animals and plants survive a while without men taking care of it and domesticating then. So everything good was lost and destroyed!

God dont want everything destroyed actually He loves his creation, in special men. So He made a plan to make everything get back on tracks. He told the prophets he would send His son to save us. And He did send His only son and he showed us what to do and what happens when you do everything correctly.

Jesus came and did everything correctly since he was a baby and then showed the consequences. Healing and fixing stuff and relationships. Everything was getting better, he was the best of the best, best to answer, best power, best knowledge, best people around, was helping people a lot, best jokes, he did the best to everyone, he was healing, teaching and influencing millions to become better to each other. He was super popular, and people loved him and wanted to make him KING! When that happens, some people never like it as they think they are in power.

Without being able to turn down the popularity of Jesus, they were very predictable and decide to kill Jesus because they got scared of losing their status or career or money or whatever. BUT

As a consequence of doing everything God says to do correctly, there is immortality! SO JESUS RESURRECTED. Immortality is BACK BABE! BUT

Jesus told us there is a BIG PROBLEM.
Everybody always do something that breaks things even the very first men on earth. Even a little lie when you were a small kid, broke something and God dont accept anyone to be next to Him that break things.

Jesus said nobody can go to the place God designed, the place that everything and everyone there, is good for you, it is like a super sustainable place, food growing forever with no work, drinkable rivers and seas, with every plant and animal domesticated, when you build something nobody comes to destroy it, actually you dont even need to built anything if you dont want to, you can surf all day if you like, go fishing, you can paint all day, sing, play golf, climb mountain, sail, make a rocket and explore the stars, you name what ever you dream with or like most. Nobody will ever stop you in doing you you want to do FOREVER. This place is just like earth was supposed to be since from the beginning but without anyone destroying it in anyway what makes it only better and better and better... Imagine every technology invented was always used for good! Every medice always used for good and never as poison. Everyone helps everybody when they need it. And nobody needs to work as food and water is growing freely everywhere. So there is not destruction or sickness or pain. God is there, so every knowledge to restore everything is there too, even resurrection.
So if we are not allowed to go there, what can we do?

Jesus also gave the solution, and the solution is himself! Jesus said he can make citizens to that place people that are his family. (But we are not his family, legal problem).
Jesus explained, as he is perfect it was given to him the power to forgive all the things we broke and to adopt us as his children (LEGAL SOLUTION!). He said that he would make his child anyone that accept Him as Savior and ask him to forgive the all the bad things made that God said not to do and that wont be done again. Also you have to prove it by diving in water. (yes, he says you have to ask forgiveness with your mouth and ask him to be your savior with your voice, and be fully under in water for at least one millisecond, its like a contract to get the citizenship) And when said out loud and proved in water, he promises he ALWAYS make you his child so it makes us citizen of that place because we are His family and the gates will open to us so we can enter in that perfect world that he is one of the only 3 owners. As Jesus is perfect he never lied, he never will.
He know we are not perfect like he is but he want us to be the best we can be. He knows we will make mistakes but he want the sincerity that we will do the best we can do, to do the things God wants us to do. Doing everything we can to restore what God gave us in the first place. Doing what is written and not destroying and getting sick. (Probably because that also proves we will do ower best to not destroy things in that place).

(I think this was the most important part of the bible)
(The question you asked for about revelations book). People who dont asks Jesus forgiveness dont accept him as savior and are not restoring things, is not His family. They have another place, that is the opposite of what God said us to do, a place were there is nothing good, no one good, nothing constructed, no plants, no animals, no fun, nothing but the super hot smelly fire that burns you, the same pain you have now when you get burned, and it hurts alot and everybody scream of pain forever. Jesus said hell is not better then not have lived. Actually Jesus says you will wish you were not born if you go to hell. Revelation is also the culmination of the bad things people do. Everything that God didnt want you to do will be there. Lies, stealing, murdering, raping, injustice, you name whatever is bad and you know God doesnt want it, and all that will be behind a curtain of pleasure (i call it the "ultimate lie") You will see pleasure everywhere, but will meet pain all the time. Everything will be used to control you, your relationships family, kids, parents, brothers, friends, they will be watching you, you will have no peace. So if you dont do everything that this "commander" want you to do, or say something he doesnt like, they will arrest you, if anyone lie accusing you did some "crime", injustice will be made to you and it will be very easy to make injustice without consequences. When this era happens they will mark you as one of his cattle at you hand or forehand else you wont be able to buy and sell. After a while they will ask for your loyalty else you will have your head removed from your body (killed). Everybody will have to adore this "commander". He also will make atrocities and experiences to his cattle. His cattle will turn crazy too. Revelation is the culmination of the bad things BUT it is also the restoration of everything. After some years of horror, Jesus will come and save the people who did what He said should be done in the bible and became his children and didnt reject the citizenship (yes you can lose citizenship if you reject it or accept other citzenship, once lost there is noway to get it back). Also Jesus will put this "commander" in a jail and everyone that is his cattle with his mark will be placed in hell forever. Then Jesus will rule for 1000 years and after that this "commander" will be freed one last time, then putted in hell forever. Also the bible says Jesus children will be kept away in safety from the horrors that will happen in that time but it wont be easy.

How to describe how bible compares the power of God to this "commander"?
It is like a Tiger vs a fly. The fly keeps flying and buzzing everywhere, it says it will kill the Tiger, people who believed it will have the fly eggs injected in their bodies then tortured by its larvas. Then the Tiger easily crush the fly with his claw and kill the infected, sick, tortured, destroyed, people also super easy.
That was a horrible comparison its better reading it so you see it by yourself.

It says this "commander" cant do anything but to do this stuff. The path is decided he has no choice.
So the thing is. People that didnt accept or rejected Jesus will be in hell burning forever. The ones that accepted Jesus as savior are his family and citizens of heaven. No other way. There is good and bad. Good always builds, protects and heals, bad always steals, kills and destroys. I did accept Jesus as savior saying it with my voice and diving in water, so you know. Its was very easy to me and simple as it was obvious what good and bad is. And i still hate the agendas behind people who has religions and atheists.

I hope you understand what i wrote here as it is a book that was always right in its prediction since 6000 years ago. From the little things to the big things like future.
Thats my abstract until now. Not even close to the real thing. I recommend you to read it so you understand it much much better.
Its very hard to make an abstract of more then 60 books. Not every relevant detail is in here.

To understand the END you must know the begging and the middle of history of course.

Any other questions?
Questions? You've answered them all and made a novel (a bestseller one!) for it.

If you think that nobody is reading, think again; there are people who read everything but still lurk because they seek enlightenment and cannot answer due to the awesomeness of posts like yours.

I know I am.
Thanks, i was asking myself if someone is reading it. You read my mind hahaha.

If they are lurking, i would think there are reasons for it, and they are probably right in part of it, thats why its so confusing to then, partial truth is worst than a full lie:

1-They think people always do something bad. And i cant agree more with then. The only problem here is that they think people are always doing on purpose, and thats not true. People like me do everything they can to not do bad stuff, but sometimes we think we are forced to do bad or are scared to do the good. Moral fiber or being courageous enough is what would might work here as you said before and you get that training in opportunities. People will always do something bad no matter who he is, it can be small or big and there is also differences in consequences. Thats why we need Jesus to have immortality. We simple cant be perfect and get the consequence of immortality back, but as family of Jesus we dont have to be perfect. So they are right but without the correct reason. There are people who will ask forgiveness and correct then selves. I admit i was a coward in some decisions in life, even so i corrected it, never did it again and paid the price, alot of money (end up with 1000 dollar and a old car) for going against powerful bad people to restore honesty or truth to this world, pruf i would never do bad stuff again in the other place and that i am sorry i did some bad decision before. I had only two options, doing good and paying the price to prove my comitment to Jesus and not to money, or doing something bad to another good person and be commited to money. Just so you know, its is not to you to do EVERYTHING GOOD to everybody all the time (they have to change their way and never do it again so you will help then, they need the consequences to see what is wrong with then), just dont do bad stuff, do nothing if you wont do good. Also you can never plan doing bad to others. Today i am much better then i was before the problems i faced, maybe it was lucky, maybe consequences of my decision as my family learnt money can be lost very easily and my friends saw it, and again obtained again as easy as lost and that money as anything else can never be a way to control you to do bad to good people.

2-They might think God is not nice as they think He should be. And they are also right, God executes perfect justice to everybody (it is designed as the consequences) and thats not close to being nice, the consequences is a clue that something is wrong and you should correct it. So He is REALLY SCARY to people that does break things. Everybody does something bad and have consequences for it, but when you do good CONSISTENTLY it becomes very easy to see the good things happening around you (God designed it too). Also the bad things that happens you and "you dont deserve it" is because there is someone else doing bad things, and that sprinkle at us. So the words "God took him" when someone dies is not true, it should be "someone else did something bad and got him killed or sick" consequences of someone actions. If you read the bible you will know how to correct all the bad consequences. We are in a broken world and God did alot to help people but then decided He HAD TO make another place just to people that wont break it again and a permanent "incinerator" to people who wont change and would break everything again. God gave us everything, immortality, freedom and knowledge in the begining. And people lost immortality by then selfs. And God gave us a second chance to have immortality at the other place He made. So He is not nice, He is love and justice. God is always giving us another chance but some people dont change their way. Not me, i changed the best i could by asking forgiveness and diving in water, i signed up the contract to citizenship and to be family of Jesus with all my heart, no matter who ever do breaks things, i wont be part of it anymore.

3-They think it is all a scam, as alot of other things are. Somethings are used by some people to make scams, to fool people and these people are predicted at the bible. They tell you some truth and fool you to think their lie is true too. Even the evil "commander" will try to scam people doing something that looks like what Jesus did, he will also "resurrect" and promise immortality, but it will be all magic, so it will be a lie, a illusion, a partial truth, very confusing to alot of people that will believe him or at least will want to, then will suffer the consequences. I dont believe in magic.

4-Bible is impossible. Yeah it is impossible, until you understand it. You cannot be stupid and think you know everything about how everything happens and that there are things that will ALWAYS be impossible in reality. Go get some knowledge and creativity to find answers. Avoid Dunning Kruger effect.

5-Also a few people have bad agendas as bible always show they are doing something wrong and they dont like it, they feel exposed. Jesus history always repeats it self.

6-And there is people who dont want you to have true knowledge so they lie and hate people that reads the bible just because they want to be the smartest people. They put seeds of doubt in your thoughts to make you doubt what you are seeing is thats in front of you, making then the only one with eyes and you blind.

These were my reasons i used to have to lurk at some point.

Everything they are thinking its because they have never read the bible and then they also trusted explanations of people, philosophies, tv, movies, schools, books, whatever but the source...

Also I used to say "God doesn't exists! If He does exists and He says he loves me, He has to talk to me very clearly with sound like a person next to me and appear in front of my eyes so i can believe He exists." Never got what i asked for, but at least now i know that God exists. (Maybe He never do sounds or images, i dono. But He talked to that nice lady somehow. I should have asked her how she can do that. I lost my chance. Next time i will ask it.) Hey, when you get these experiences, please be smarter then i was and share your knowledge.

I cant believe i spent so much time writing about my knowledge. I could have kept all this knowledge for myself. Accountants dont have time to do this stuff and without billing. But I wish there was someone that could answer my questions as deep as i answered yours about the bible. I did received it for free, so i will give it for free (open source style). If people have sincere questions like yours, they should also always look for answers. It might be they dont have another chance in near future to ask questions as everybody is very busy. Having questions doesnt mean the events didnt happend. Be a detective, dont be dumb. Bible needs alot of knowledge, creativity, time, dedication to understand it completely, else the route would be blind believe.

I forgot to tell you, bible is so simple and very complex at the same time, it is fractal and structured.

You can read one line and get alot of knowledge or read one chapter and get others knowledge or the whole book and get even more knowledge. They are all connected in perfect harmony. One line never contradicts another what is simple perfect. No other book i have heard of can do that.

It was written by real KINGS and super intelligent people.

In the original the authors sometimes used alot of complex and sophisticated structures of poems and songs, they used very beautiful art to tell their history, very smart. You can learn art from it.

And it can be read by simple people or knowledge people and everybody can understand it. People like me that wants to know the details of everything and people who only needs the history. Its crazy how anybody can understand what it is saying.

You can find histories in its history. People and nations that are only mentioned also have history outside of bible, they also have their own culture. So you can go after other cultures too and see their technology, foods, religions, weapons, art, books, etc... also to understand why God said some of this nations needed to be annihilated (spoiler: they killed their babies thowing they alive into a firepit, cooked people also alive, among other things). Its like Lord of the Rings but to understand ower own reality!

There is war, strategy, poems, songs, romance, drama, prophecies, future, medicine, documentary, architecture, and everything else you would like in a book, actually in lots of expensive books.

This book have more less 6000 years of history documented by the most intelligent people ever existed, who also paid BILLIONS or TRILLIONS or QUINTILLIONS, well it costed more money then ever existed to have it documented and protected. I could never believe or understand how i have access to such book. Not simply A book. This is THE BOOK.
I just figured out something i have never thought before! Nebuchadnezzar II had parasites.
If he defied God, he did things God doesnt want us to do. He probably had pigs and eat alot of then, got lots of cysticercosis parasites and after doing that for so long, theses parasites got in his brain, swelling it and making him crazy. When he was crazy he started to behave like a animal, he was eating grass like cattle, probably some rotten fruits that falled from trees, so he was eating its seeds too. Could be the seeds was killing the parasites making him better again. It is possible it took 7 years to kill the parasites.When he stopped eating pigs the concentration of parasites in his body got lower. After he got better he permanently changed his behavior and started listening everything God says us to do and stopped eating pigs so he never got more parasites, if he didnt changed he would have died. Still, he had sequelae from the sickness, so he could always remember what happens if he break things.

So defying God has something about behaviors that are too deep for us to understand it completely! Thats awesome!
If we defy God we will do stuff He says to us not to do, and get the consequence of it, sickness, and death.

For it to happen exactly as Daniel said it must be God works! Timing and probabilistic. That would not have happened exactly like Daniel said if someone was not managing it. I know the history of Nebuchadnezzar and Daniel but i have not read it yet. I need to confirm it when i read it.

Maybe alot of mind sickness comes from parasites. Can you see it? This could be some types of "demons".

Imagine in the movie of exorcism someone say "This guy is crazy! He has demons! Hurry up, bring me some PAPAYA SEEDS to expel the demons!", hahaha. And that would have worked if those movies was real because God says to us eat fruits and its seeds, and medicine confirmed it a few years ago it gives us health by killing parasites. If you eat seeds you will be doing what God said us we should do even if you dindt know what God says. If you dont eat then you will not be doing what God said we should do and you will have parasites as consequences, even without knowing God words. Doesnt matter if you read or not the Bible, all the consequences is written in there and happens to everybody anyway.

The knowledge i take from this is:
Could I expect things like that to happen to people who defy God or is not listening to Him by always breaking things? Probably yes, as its consequences, it always happens. What if they change their behavior? The get restored, healthy but with sequelae from their mistakes as a reminder for the rest of their life. Also they wont be breaking things anymore making the world better.
I fell like i am going to deep to people that didnt read the first 5 books of the bible at least, have never spend time thinking about every knowledge they have, where it came from and where it will lead then. Also there are things they dont even know that are from religions but learnt by osmosis from schools, tv, movies, friends, books, culture, etc.

I didnt try to explain the bible but to show you how i do it.

Dont blind believe in anyone that explains the bible that are not using reality else you will believe in crazy stuff. Thats why i also hate religions and reality deconstruct philosophies.
If you study physics, as some times i do, it also explains alot of events in the bible but the theories are very complex to explain here, instead i use medicine as it is easier to understand.

Some times i use creativity to imagining what would it be like if nobody was breaking earth because at the other place every technology is authorized and used only for good, so in theory it is possible that any cloak device, teleport, machines, holograms or whatever that they are going to discover here (or already is but hidden) could be something common there, and so it is also possible that it is also used to avoid people that break things to see or know then. Could it be, maybe, like the movie "Tomorrow Land" without the bad agendas? (and witth alot of difference from what the bible describes that place) I dono, it is still a theory.

I can finish by saying: To read the bible you can blind believe it but to understand the bible you must be a detective. Also faith and knowledge are the same thing as more knowledge you get from bible more faith you have. (remember that "faith" according to the bible means trust)

What you think about my techniques to read the bible?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Currently reading. Spud17 133 382,512 Apr 18, 2024, 12:32 pm
Last Post: PirateMan8929
  How do I effectively read the Bible or Koran? RobertX 6 23,968 Nov 28, 2015, 11:21 am
Last Post: mastercoin
  Recommended reading order site? friendlyspidey 3 24,727 Dec 22, 2013, 09:04 am
Last Post: STFmaryville